New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by nap123
    pre sa any ANSON appliance center yung sa wheel steering remote na. Nagtanong kasi ako dati per order 2 days ata. Mga 1.6K or 1.3K.
    ah ok, thanks pre.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    If mahilig ka sa features na bang for the buck , get the ALPINE 7995 . More or less around 15,000 pesos .

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    advisable ba yun cd-changers or in-dash ok na?

salamat guys!

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    kapag brand new kasi ang usapan, bihira na maglabas ng casette player HU na cd ready, puro in-dash na... ginhawa pa rin kung cd changer kasi di ka palit ng palit ng cd... pero kapag mp3 ready ka naman, less likely na magpapalit ka pa ng cds kasi mga 150+ songs per cd ang kaya.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by pdc2
    advisable ba yun cd-changers or in-dash ok na?

salamat guys!
    in-dash na mp3 capable. di mo na kelangan ng changer.

tapos pioneer ang kunin mo, parang nokia ito ng mga HU, kahit saan, kahit sino kayang i-service.
    Signature

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    in-dash cd players are so much better than the discman - sound, less skipping, no annoying clutter in your interior...plus they have come down drastically in price. you really can't go wrong even if you pay a bit more.

definitely get an mp3-capable player like the guys have said - my only caution is, if you have a high-end system you'll see a definite downgrade in sound quality, mp3 vs cd. only really important if you're an audiophile. of course, it's not that easy to find mp3's of excellent sound quality on kazaa, etc. also.

i've always been an alpine guy but have to admit that in recent years their quality has begun to suffer. my brother, who is building up his benz for car shows, is building his system with a kenwood hu and i think it's just as good although imo the alpine looks better in the dash.

as far as aesthetics, sony (xplod) makes the best looking hu's out there imo, and has great features for the price. however, the elite hu makers out there in terms of sound quality are nakamichi, blaupunkt (only the high-end models), clarion, and eclipse imo. alpine still belongs on that list if you're talking about pure sound, but i personally have had reliability issues with them so i have to take them down a notch.

no experience at all with pioneer so i'm not going to say anything - people i talk to seem to like them though, and they're definitely more affordable than any in the above list.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pre sa any ANSON appliance center yung sa wheel steering remote na. Nagtanong kasi ako dati per order 2 days ata. Mga 1.6K or 1.3K.

pre, medyo OT ulit. saang Anson exactly? Nag try ako sa Anson's sa Alabang Town, wala sila eh.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    baka sa makati yan pare...

9. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    sa landmark anson ka magtanong

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    sa landmark anson ka magtanong

ok try ko.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast