New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Hi guys! Gusto ko sana lagyan ng in dash dvd/audio system yung chevy spark ko, so far ang pinakamura na nakita ko na alam ko na brand is JVC na 18thou yung in dash monitor tapos yung dvd/cd/mp3 player niya is around 12thou yata sa Blade. What do you guys think? I'd much rather have the Blaupunkt LongBeachDVD35 HU kaya lang parang walang mabilhan dito. Any other suggestions for me? Single mom so hindi kaya mag all out. Thanks in advance.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Welcome to tsikot! As per your indash, average price range of an in-dash unit (JVC/Kenwood/Pioneer) would be around 20-40K. For the Spark, I think mas maganda kung all-in-one na ung bibilhin mo, meaning integrated na ung in-dash, dvd, cd, mp3, at radio functions.

Stock radio ng spark I believe is 1 DIN ung size (almost just about 1.5 inches ang height), so you should buy a 1 DIN HU na in-dash din. If youre tight on budget and you can live with a just-average sound quality, you may try this (link courtesy of ebay.ph):

http://cgi.ebay.ph/1-DIN-TV-Tuner-Bl...QQcmdZViewItem

Gave one as a gift for a cousin who wants to watch TV on his old Toyota Corolla, well, he got more than what he wanted. Still working up to now, inupgrade niya ung speakers nya plus nagpalagay sya ng sub and sound improved more. ;)

By the way, there are many more of those generic multi-format 1-DIN player out there, meron pa ung talagang 7 inches ung screen at motorized pa. Just look over the net, marami yan. Mismong dito sa Tsikot Virtual Banawe meron.
    Last edited by batang_raon14; October 30th, 2007 at 10:50 AM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by batang_raon14 View Post
    Welcome to tsikot! As per your indash, average price range of an in-dash unit (JVC/Kenwood/Pioneer) would be around 20-40K. For the Spark, I think mas maganda kung all-in-one na ung bibilhin mo, meaning integrated na ung in-dash, dvd, cd, mp3, at radio functions.

Stock radio ng spark I believe is 1 DIN ung size (almost just about 1.5 inches ang height), so you should buy a 1 DIN HU na in-dash din. If youre tight on budget and you can live with a just-average sound quality, you may try this (link courtesy of ebay.ph):

http://cgi.ebay.ph/1-DIN-TV-Tuner-Bl...QQcmdZViewItem

Gave one as a gift for a cousin who wants to watch TV on his old Toyota Corolla, well, he got more than what he wanted. Still working up to now, inupgrade niya ung speakers nya plus nagpalagay sya ng sub and sound improved more. ;)

By the way, there are many more of those generic multi-format 1-DIN player out there, meron pa ung talagang 7 inches ung screen at motorized pa. Just look over the net, marami yan. Mismong dito sa Tsikot Virtual Banawe meron.

thank you for the tip sir!

__________________________________________________ _____________

AutoMujeres_Jana
    Team AMP Secretary
    www.automujerespinas.com

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    don't you want a cheaper - Visor - DVD screen and player instead...parang nasa P5,500 to 8000 lang yun.

The sound will we routed to the auxiliary of the existing HU mo...unfortunately yung screen nito nasa sun visor at hindi ito sa gitna.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    mom, try nyo po dito good luck!!!

http://kotseaudioclub.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=16

In Dash