New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Where is the best location to install car speakers? I'm not satisfied with the factory default. The left speaker is on my left side while the right speaker is all the way on the right side. Mas naririnig ko ang left kesa sa right. It doesn't sound balance even if I adjust the balance control. I want it to sound like I'm sitting in the center of the room. Nabasa ko sa web na it's better to place the speakers dun the kickpanels daw, dun sa may paa.

What about you guys? Saan nakalagay ang speakers niyo?

2. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    remove both driver and passenger seats relocate shift knob and place your seats on the center..... or use earphones

i believe there is a setting on certain HeadUnits that can mimic that you are on center.... pioneers HU usually have it

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    sir maglagay ka ng seps sa harap tapos rear fill kahit stock lang ung sub mo sa trunk tapos maglagay ka ng center speakers para surround ang effect ng audio mo, kailangan mo lang ng 5 channel amp tapos active na xover.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    buy a separates, if hindi kaya aim it properly na lang. tapos time alignment ata tawag don. meron sa mga HU as what sheep said.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    I suggest, kick panels ung seps and katabi na nito yung tweeter mo, try to aim each speakers in which it would cover the center roof of the car (usually sa lamp). to improve this, you can even get a Head Unit which has Time alignment in it, so you can precisely delay each speakers in a way that the sound gets to your ears the same time. hope this helps.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheep View Post
    remove both driver and passenger seats relocate shift knob and place your seats on the center..... or use earphones

i believe there is a setting on certain HeadUnits that can mimic that you are on center.... pioneers HU usually have it

BTW, as far as I know, the pioneer head units that has these features are P80RS, P880RS, etc. medyo mahal sya, for Alpine though, sila ang medyo maraming T/A equipped H/U, usually the CDA 9XXX units they have, not all though.

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorkle View Post
    Where is the best location to install car speakers? I'm not satisfied with the factory default. The left speaker is on my left side while the right speaker is all the way on the right side. Mas naririnig ko ang left kesa sa right. It doesn't sound balance even if I adjust the balance control. I want it to sound like I'm sitting in the center of the room. Nabasa ko sa web na it's better to place the speakers dun the kickpanels daw, dun sa may paa.

What about you guys? Saan nakalagay ang speakers niyo?
    Anong hindi balance? Yon bang parang mas mahina ang tunog sa sa may bandang kanan? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Correct car speakers placment?