New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    im planning to have a package simple sound set up for my innova. sobrang newbie ko sa ganito, wala ako alam. ang habol ko is sound quality (clarity) and may bayo. so eto,

eto yung mga plano ko na ilalagay:

Subwoofer: FA1280 (12inch)
    Component Speaker: Targa x652c/JBL 608c
    Amplifier: 4 Channel Conquer / NV805
    Enclosure Box
    Wiring Kit: Gauge 4

ok po ba yung component speaker na targa x652c or yung JBL 608c?

ok din po ba yung conquer amp? may naka try na po ba? or yung NV805 po ipapalagay ko? budget ko lang po kasi is 17k. sa david's street sound ko po iapapagawa.

feedbacks naman po. advice mga master.
    TIA mga bro.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    ok po ba yung component speaker na targa x652c or yung JBL 608c?

It wouldn't really matter which you pick, more likely than not, they'll sound the same.

ok din po ba yung conquer amp? may naka try na po ba? or yung NV805 po ipapalagay ko? budget ko lang po kasi is 17k. sa david's street sound ko po iapapagawa.

Never heard of it. But both of them are in the leagues of china-made V12s. Which isn't bad per se.. but if your aim is street bass, I would suggest you invest in a better amplifier or at least a separate V12 mono amplifier. If not, knowing people, they're likely to turn the gain too much and before you know.. you'll have blown something.

----

Is the budget the maximum? If not, it would be wiser to start piece-by-piece. Pay attention to your amplifiers... not matter how good your sub is, if you can't get the power to move those voice coils, walang kwenta din. I'd suggest getting a less expensive subwoofer like a JBL GT-5 and then plow the "savings" to the amplifier.

is conquer amp a good one?