New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    with an S12L7, would it cover up my JBL Stock seps? isa pa... if I do get an s12L7 would it still be heard if I put it in the back of my pickup bed? I'm considering getting a big one then at the same time taking off the glass in between the cabin and the camper shell then joining both with a sealant or something else. what's your opinion on this?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ganyan din sana ung idea ko sa pick-up namin, kaso baka nalubak ng malakas maghiwalay ung nagdudugtong sa cabin and campershell...

3. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    naku, baka masmalaking problem pa pag patanggal mo yun glass... mahirap talaga lagyan ng 1ft sub(12 inch hehehe) ang pickup... baka pwede yun 2 s8l7 sa likod ng seats... kaso maliit lang yun space dun... may 97 strada kami dati and space is really limited. baka pede 3 round na 8 inch? or 2 s8l7's? or 4 na 6" subs? hehehe im just guessing. it's best discussed with a professional installer

4. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    you might be able to get away with two 10 inch subs pero yung round lang. the problem with the square subs is their magnets are so big na mahihirapan ka sa mounting depth.

i think in a strada, one or two ten inch round subs will be more than sufficient.

andy

5. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    the connection between the camper and the cabin will most likely be somewhat like a duct made of rubber. something like the ones in an l300. I still have to ask if that's possible.. .

The 2 S8L7's will be ok at the back of the rear seats. According to Intense its possible. He has done the setup already on one of his customers.

It's either an S12L7 at the pickup bed with the glass out and the cabins connected or go for the the subs at the rear seats. Which would be better? hehe

6. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    i would go for in-cabin pare. aside from being safer and less hassle. it will be cheaper din because you don't have to get a huge amp that the s12L7 requires.

i would even recommend a pair of round subs, maybe a pair of 10 inch comp VRs (if you want kicker talaga). i like the sound of the roud subs better than the square ones kasi (personal opinion lang ito)

andy

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
comments on KICKER amps