New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Err 6

sakit ba talaga neto ang ganito?
    tapos ang hirap kalasin (2 na umatras dahil mahirap daw kalasin)

CD Cleaner uubra ba?

Kimps: Orig CD ba? Clarion HU ko mapili din. Try mo yung lens cleaner pero I doubt if it will work. Tinanggal ko na yung sticker na "Please do not use Pirated CDs" kasi minsan kahit orig ayaw din mag play :mad:

You have to find screws holding the dash facia usually nasa ilalim ng coin tray pag sa Civic (based on experience) tapos sikwatin mo ng screw driver kasi may clips.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks ILD, bigyang ko ng panahon bukas...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ganun nga clarion...my dmax ride have a 2 din clarion, pag pangit ang cdr na nagamit ko err 6 din ang code....try mo linis ng head din.

5. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    my 06 patrol has the same problems, just over a year of usage. maarte nang mamili ng mga cd's. Original bamboo na cd ayaw basahin. and by the way, their service sucks too. been to the clarion service center along quezon avenue. not the brightest people around. dont have a lot of answers to your questions.

kaya nga pag nagkaron ng funds... first thing thats going to go is the radio....

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    94 Clarion changer ko ganyan din hehe...

palit na lang ng HU, pioneer or alpine :D

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ok sana alpine.... pogi pag nakamount sa dash... ang mahal lang ng put3! hehehehehe...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i had the same experience before..the ERR 6 message comes out pag di maayos ang CDR. medyo mapili ang clarion. i used non-generic CDRs to solve the problem.

the service of Clarion sucks! my Clarion cd changer was given as a gift/pasalubong from abroad. when a CD got stuck inside the mechanism, i brought it to the Clarion service center in Monumento (head-office daw yon) to have it checked out. they said they cant even attend to my unit bec its not purchased in the Philippines! i argued with the manager, saying hindi naman 'pirated' etong cd changer and as a gift, i naturally have no receipts or documents for it! i asked her if there are independent shops who service clarion units, she said i can try banawe or araneta ave. my next question is if there are parts that need to be replaced, can i buy sa clarion. she said di daw pwede, autorized service center (meaning clarion itself) lang daw ang pwedeng mag-purchase ng parts! grrr!!! ang sabi ko anong gusto mo, bumili ako ng bagong cd changer? ang sabi sa akin - why not, at least tatanggapin namin yan for repair anytime! grrr!!! waste of time lang makipag-usap sa mga ito....

so i had a business trip in malaysia a few weeks after, i sought the Clarion service center there to try my luck for the repair. no fuss, no questions asked & they took my unit for repairs! Lo & behold, the next day i was able to get my unit back!!! 'Nyeta ang mga taga-Clarion sa Manila, ang yayabang na parang sila ang me pinaka-magandang car audio system sa buong mundo!

puso mo sir

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Clarion (Stock Hu ng ES Honda)