New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    guys,

ok ba ang clarion? at par ba siya with pioneer, alpine, etc.?

also, do you know any shops that sell clarion headunits? paki post naman yung name ng shop & address.

salamat! :D

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Yes, maganda din ang Clarion. It was the OEM HU of our previous Sentra and Civic. It did not gave us problems for 5 years na nasa amin car. May local Official Clarion service center Along McArthur Highway sa Valenzuela, Metro Manila just befor Fatima Medical Center when going North. You may find other Clarion products there.:D

3. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    salamat sa reply, pare!

may mga shops ba around quezon city that sells clarion headunits? also, could you please give me directions on how to get to the clarion service center sa valenzuela?

thanks again! :D

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Clarion Service Center is also in a sidestreet along Quezon Ave. forgot the name of the street eh. If you go from D. Tuazon towards the direction of E. Rodriguez, turn left at Quezon Ave. Its the first corner to the right. Parang Cordillera st. yata. Basta pag nakita mo yung bilyaran at OTB sa kanto, yun yung street ng Clarion Service Center.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    yup ok ang clarion.

stock HU ng galant ko, but i think i need to change it na. it has served its purpose na. it lasted me a good 5-6 years before any problems started showing.

gastos na naman!!! :cry:

6. Join Date
    Dec 2002
    mga bro,

salamat sa reply! 8)

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    up ko lang can anyone give me the telelphone number of clarion service center..?
    or exact address thanks!

8. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by schizo View Post
    guys,

ok ba ang clarion? at par ba siya with pioneer, alpine, etc.?

also, do you know any shops that sell clarion headunits? paki post naman yung name ng shop & address.

salamat! :D

honga no...you've given me an idea sir... para maiba naman... hindi puro pioneer, kenwood, sony, lang karamihan nakikita kong head unit...

for a change clarion na rin ako... pls any distributor out there?

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXBadBoy View Post
    honga no...you've given me an idea sir... para maiba naman... hindi puro pioneer, kenwood, sony, lang karamihan nakikita kong head unit...

try to search JC Car Audio, bro.
    they might still have Clarion headunit.
    but, i think HXD2 na model yung sa kanila.
    this is one of the best HU for SQ (sound quality).
    around 45k yata price nito and usually ginagamit ito for SQ competitions dito sa atin.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ReXBadBoy View Post

They have an outlet along Cordillera St., near Quezon Avenue, right side after D. Tuazon. They sell also slightly used units (mostly trade- ins) there. I have a Clarion head unit (from Sentra Series 3) which I bought for only P2,800 way back 1998 and still in good condition. The only due for replacement is the LED due to is prolonged usage. I installed a 6 disc CD changer in January 2004 also a second hand unit and still in good condition. Most of the Pioneer, Sony head units available in the market are made in China. Clarion, Fujitsu Ten head units are manufactured in Laguna Technopark mostly for OEM and export markets.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
clarion headunit