New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Peeps may alam ba kayo kung saan shop pwede palitan yung LED ng HU ko. I want to change it to amber to match my car's instrument lights. TIA!

:D

BTW, Pioneer Yung HU ko.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmmm pwede kaya yun?

if you're in the banawe area, go to PhilSales and look for Wilson Lim... or call 7120075.... free checkup pa pag KAC member

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ssaloon, pre san banda yung philsales? thanks

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    di ko alam eh... just came across that contact sa KAC and ang daming nagrerecommend sa taong yan eh... call the number nalang and ask for their address

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    PK,

Philsales is at banawe near E. Rod. You won't miss it. Just a note, Wilson doesn't do uninstall/instal jobs. So you have to have your unit removed by another shop.

HTH

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Thanks Zhero, unfortunately, i dont think the LEDS can be changed. I opened my HU's "face" the other night and found that the individual button contacts have the LEDs built in!!! Grabe ang high tech na ngayon! Its going to be so expensive, i dont think its worth it...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    np 8)

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Alam mo ba ung stock HU ng corolla Gli?... ung model na '92 to '95 na alpine... it changes color from green to amber... If i remember right... na cra ung green ko so i had to use the amber backlight only... tapos a shop in malugay said they can fix it... They replaced the green LEDs with green LEDs also kc ok sa mata... ung LEDs mas malaki ng konti sa LED ng cellphonekaso ung round type d tulad ng sa cellfone parisukat or parihaba ang shape, Lima ata na LED ang pinalitan sa whole HU... Nakalimutan ko na ung name nung shop... Un lng po...

Ang problem lng po baka mas modelo ung HU nyo kaya baka mahirap o hindi talaga na papalitaan o kung napapalitaan man sobra talaga mahal... Hope this helps po...8)

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    jackndabox29,

Yung mga pioneer before dual color din pre. dati kasi, mini bumbilya na meron "condom" for color. ngayon parang sa cell, pero built in na sa buttons. bad trip.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    PK,

I know you do "mini projects" for your ride. I bet having the same illumination in your HU and instru panel is something rewarding or can be called uniquely yours... Try dropping by Philsales. Wilson might just have the bulb for you! Baka mura lang :D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
CHANGING HU COLOR!