New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines



Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 39
  1. Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    13,468
    #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    No bro. Kelangan Android Auto compatible yung HU para maka mirror ng Android phone.
    oh gets hehehe
    thanks!

  2. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    5,507
    #12
    https://www.topgear.com.ph/news/tech...ef=home_feed_1

    Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

  3. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    5,993
    #13
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    oh gets hehehe
    thanks!
    Actually meron din nga pala sariling mirroring app yung ibang mga non Android Auto compatible Pioneer HUs. Appradio Mode. Pero super hirap paganahin.

  4. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    73
    #14
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    medyo naguluhan ako, dapat ba HU mo android. basta may usb input yung HU, pwede na?
    mirror ito ng android phone ko? controllable sa HU, once nakakabit na yun phone? thanks!
    Kung android na po HU niyo, I think you won't see any advantage of doing this since mas ok pa yan at nakakapaginstall kapa ng apps.
    This dongle just lets your HU be Carplay/Android auto compatible. It's a hybrid mirroring since nacocontrol mo siya sa HU and magiging OS na rin.
    Useful ito sa mga naka WinCE HU katulad ko na sobrang boring na kasi kulang sa apps at mabagal.

  5. Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    13,468
    #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    Actually meron din nga pala sariling mirroring app yung ibang mga non Android Auto compatible Pioneer HUs. Appradio Mode. Pero super hirap paganahin.
    akala ko kasi makakatipid ako dun sa jurassic HU ko hehehe

    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Xotigu View Post
    Kung android na po HU niyo, I think you won't see any advantage of doing this since mas ok pa yan at nakakapaginstall kapa ng apps.
    This dongle just lets your HU be Carplay/Android auto compatible. It's a hybrid mirroring since nacocontrol mo siya sa HU and magiging OS na rin.
    Useful ito sa mga naka WinCE HU katulad ko na sobrang boring na kasi kulang sa apps at mabagal.
    luma HU ko bro,a kala ko pwede :D

  6. Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    55
    #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Xotigu View Post
    Well sa HU ko, pwede sabay. Sa initial setup lang dapat sila idisable. Pero after that ok na.




    I think most android HU will definitely work with this dongle since madali mahanap/mainstall yung apk.
    Ang mahirap, for us that have WINCE since nakadepende siya sa chipset hindi lang sa OS. This is actually my 2nd purchase since di gumana yung una, good thing tumatanggap ang lazada ng returns
    Mine is wince as well on my isuzu mux lsa rz4e variant. Can u post the exact lazada item you got there working?

    Also, what iDevice you got there? Di kaya maarte sa mgs newer phones like iphone xs?

    Thanks!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    73
    #17
    Quote Originally Posted by rhizom3 View Post
    Mine is wince as well on my isuzu mux lsa rz4e variant. Can u post the exact lazada item you got there working?

    Also, what iDevice you got there? Di kaya maarte sa mgs newer phones like iphone xs?

    Thanks!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    https://www.lazada.com.ph/-i14277909...Flag=true&mp=1

    I think iPhone 5 and up is carplay ready

  8. Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    55
    #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Xotigu View Post
    https://www.lazada.com.ph/-i14277909...Flag=true&mp=1

    I think iPhone 5 and up is carplay ready
    Is this the one you got working?

    https://s.lazada.com.ph/s.1JUQ

    How’s the experience so far?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    73
    #19
    Quote Originally Posted by rhizom3 View Post
    Is this the one you got working?

    https://s.lazada.com.ph/s.1JUQ

    How’s the experience so far?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Experience has been great.
    I do have minor issues:
    There's a glitch when reversing (if you have a backup camera).
    Next/Previous buttons on steering wheel doesn't work (volume buttons work though).

    here's a short video of mine

  10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,639
    #20
    Got the USB Dongle yesterday. Doesn’t work. In the process of returning the defective unit.

    Xotigu, can u take a picture of the usb dongle connected to your HU?

    Followed the instructions naman. Tried to uninstall and reinstall the apk, Changed cables, even tried on another car with an android head unit.

    Undecided whether i want to buy another one.

    Here is the link for the usb dongle i bought

    https://s.lazada.com.ph/s.2Jsc

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Carplay/Android Auto Dongle