New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by argee0503 View Post
    I'm trying to use this dongle on my Montero Gen 3. I believe the AVT head unit is running WinCE. I already have the .exe file downloaded. Do I just put the extracted files in an SD card and insert the SD card to where the Navi SDcard is? I'm confused as to how I can get the head unit to recognize the .exe file. Hope you can help.
    I have Montero Sport 2018 GLS Premium and I tried using the dongle to use carplay but it doesn't work on my HU. It doesn't load properly.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Quote Originally Posted by djoker View Post
    I have Montero Sport 2018 GLS Premium and I tried using the dongle to use carplay but it doesn't work on my HU. It doesn't load properly.
    I'm now able to use Carplay on my HU. I need to enable Siri for carplay to work. Hahaha

3. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Does anybody know if this would work on a Honda City GM6 stock HU?

4. Join Date
    May 2014
    may stapon android HU users dito na napagana yun dongle?
    thanks!

Sent from my RMX2020 using Tapatalk

5. Join Date
    Aug 2020
    Hello guys! Who was able to make Carplay Dongle work on Montero gen3 WinCE? i tried renaming the .exe file to navigation.exe so the headunit will read it. so far i shows carplay but after a few seconds, it freezes. Did i do it correctly? Any help would be much appreciated.

PS i read somewhere that there are instructions specifically for Montero gen3. Hope someone can post it to help.

Thanks

6. Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Quote Originally Posted by kaw0312 View Post
    Hello guys! Who was able to make Carplay Dongle work on Montero gen3 WinCE? i tried renaming the .exe file to navigation.exe so the headunit will read it. so far i shows carplay but after a few seconds, it freezes. Did i do it correctly? Any help would be much appreciated.

PS i read somewhere that there are instructions specifically for Montero gen3. Hope someone can post it to help.

Thanks
    Any update heree sir, also a montero gen3 owner, di ko din po mapagama

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Join Date
    Jun 2020
    I got this to work on my monti let me know if you need help in monti/avt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kaw0312 View Post

Thanks
    The files inside the SD card should contain only one folder:"Navigation"
    all files from "Autokit-WINCE" BIN folder should go inside the Navigation folder.

From there rename "Autokit"application to "Navigation"

Hope this helps.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Anyone here tried this dongle on a WinCE 2014 mu-X head unit? I've been trying to get it to work but lost the iNav license instead. 500 pala ang charge ng AVT for the reprogramming.

Sent from my H8266 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Carplay/Android Auto Dongle