New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Is the upgrade of your car's car audio worth it?

I've heard dozens of SQ car audios but it still couldn't match the good old boxed speakers & receiver/amps at home.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    para sakin oo. kasi most of the time you're stuck in traffic. konswelo ko nalang sa sarili ko na masarap pakinggan yung music galing sa setup ko :D

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    tama si ssaloon.... yun lang din ang pampaPERKUP ng mood ko if ever badtrip na ko and i had a really bad day sa work... and it really help...

second lang yun pampapogi...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pero in mugen's case, masarap manood and makinig sa setup hehehe

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Yup, it is worth it...

Pero it depends na rin in how strong your inclination to music is.

I used to play in a band kasi kaya gusto ko lagi maganda ang napapakinggan ko. I always love to hear good music, both melody and instrumentation.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    depende sayo kung hilig mo talaga...pero kung wala lang at gusto mo lang gumastos...id say na stick with your stock set up nalang...

7. Join Date
    May 2004
    kahit panalo pa ang audio setups at home it still pays to upgrade the stock audio ng car lalo na if you use ur car a lot and long driving and traffic tuwing malakas na ulan

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    sa traffic natin dito.... its worth it..

tama si mugen.. 2nd na yun pampapogi.. pero kung may tv ka ba naman pioneer pa.. worth it talaga diba mugen?. hahahaha

9. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    ITS WORTH IT hehehe...

I love listening to good music in the car, esp good bass hehehe.

esp pag may ladies and then you play those low 33's hehehe ayos!

but seriously, yes. i love car audio

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    depends on what you're starting with...i would always upgrade systems on economy cars (at the very least those cheap paper cones that they use on the speakers), but some stock systems (higher-end nissan = bose, lexus = mark levinson/nakamichi, bmw = harman kardon) are really good even if you don't spend another peso on them.

many people i see upgrade their systems mainly to make their car boom and attract attention from other people...most stock systems don't put out enough power or LFE to achieve this.

also, you are right in saying that a modest home audio setup will sound even better than the expensive car systems - it's because the car is a poor soundstage to begin with, and only becomes worse when you start rolling and get road and engine noises...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Car Audio Upgrade - is it worth it?