Ilan sa mga common question sa car audio ay, “anu bang magandang gawin para” or “anu bang magandang brand na..?” These seem like relatively straight forward questions pero they're impossible to answer correctly. Kagaya ito ng "Anu bang magandang sasakyan?". The answer depends on several criteria that are specific to the person asking the question and not the person answering it. Halimbawa, if you were asked what the best car was what would you say? Honda, Mitsubishi or Toyota maybe? Kung anuman ang sagot, it would only be your opinion base sa kung anuman ang i-consider mo na importante. You would need to know what the questioner considers important to answer the question properly.

Let’s say someone ask “anu bang magandang gawin para makabit ang dalawang subwoofer?, Here's some of the things that need to be known to answer the question.

1. Ilang voice coils mayroon sa isang subwoofer?
2. Anung impedance (ohms) ng bawat voice coil?
3. Ilang RMS power ang kayang i-handle ng bawat subwoofer?
4. Ilang channel mayroon ang gagamiting amplifier?
5. If ang amplifier has more than one channel, is it bridgeable?
6. Anung minimum impedance ng amplifier ang kaya nyang i-handle?
7. What is the power output of the amp into the impedances it can handle?

Bakit maraming tanung? Syempre, kelangan nating malaman kung ilan ang voice coils at impedance ng subwoofer kung paano I-wa-wire yung coils to get various impedances, para ma match sa amplifier kung anuman ang limitation nito, kelangan din nating malaman ang power handling ng mga subs kung tama ba ang amplifier na gagamitin para dito, mamya, dual 4ohms pala yung subs and 1000watts rms each pero ang amp na gagamitin is 2000watts rms 2ohm stable pala, panu na, may nag suggest na gumamit ng resistor para makuha yung 2ohms total empidance, pero that is a really big mistake. The amplifier will load 4 speakers instead of two woofer only.

Meron namang nagtanung na “anu bang magandang brand ng head unit, Again these are questions that can't be answered (without more information) or are entirely a matter of opinion, Gamitin ulit natin ang car analogy, Ano bang magandang brand ng sasakyan? Honda ba, Toyota ba, or Mitsubishi? Matagal ng pinag uusapan yan e, ang alam ko, depende kung saan gagamitin. Balik sa car audio, anu bang brand ng head unit ang maganda, para sakin syempre Alpine 9887, because I only want good music while I’m driving on traffic road and at these unit, meron na akong 24-bit DAC, imprint sound manager for time alignment and complete RCA output for my seps, coax and subwoofer into 4volts, at sa price na tama lang, but it’s only for my opinion, pero ang kelangan mong malaman is, anung magandang head unit ang para sayo? Sabihin natin na kelangan mo ay touch screen monitor, DVD and multi media with navigation system, syempre, alpine 9887 is not the best for you.

Bottom line- Wrong or "partially correct" answers are easy to get and give. If you want a more correct answer to the question, you need to ask better questions. Be wary of those who will gladly and quickly answer questions like these. Like mostly in this forum, Car audio salespeople can be the biggest offenders of the quick answer. A salesperson that doesn't ask the detailed questions is more interested in making the sale than serving their customer. And then there are some people that just like to run their mouth. Ask a question, get an answer. As long as their lips are flapping they're happy. Make sure you know which type of person, and question, you're asking.

Be careful who you listen to when your asking a question, like the car audio salesmen. His job is to get you to buy what the shop has to sell. And the more you buy the more money the salesman and the shop will make. Isa pa, pag marami kang tanung, malalaman ng salesman na konti lang ang alam mo, so they will attack you that way, minsan bebentahan ka pa ng di mo kelangan, On the other hand you want to spend as little as you can while still getting what you want. So right away you and the shop want different things. Some shops are very good at helping customers get what they want and value a long term relationship and referrals. Bihira na ang ganitong shop ngayun, Others just want to maximize that days profit. If you have friends that can recommend a shop like this that's a good way to find them. If you have the time you can also visit several shops to get a feel for the type of business they are. You should know within the first couple of minutes of talking to them if they want to help you or help themselves. Not all salesmen are bad of course and there are some that are genuinely great. But you need to watch out for the ones that only want to separate you from your money and talk more than they listen.

Car audio companies are no different than any other company whether they sell kitchen mixers or sports cars. They all claim that they make the best widget. But just like anything if the one making the "best widget" statement doesn't know what is important to you it really doesn't mean anything. The "most legroom" probably doesn't matter to you if you're 4' 11" but if you have seven kids "most passenger room" would.
Often it seems that the people in charge of writing the car audio ad have no idea what they're dealing with. They get a spec sheet from the engineers and then transform that into an ad that is virtually meaningless to a consumer. What is a triple darlington output and why do I care if your amp has it? I've seen that listed over and over again as a feature but I have yet to see any company explain what it is and why you would want it (in an ad anyway). My favorite are the startup companies that place a full page ad in a car audio magazine claiming to be the best thing out there. Nothing to back it up. Just a few pictures of their product line over a cheesy background and it's clear the products are the same thing every other new company comes out with. Mostly the same Chinese made equipment that anyone can order with their logo on it.
Anyone can claim to have the best whatever. But find out if they back it up. Gaano kahaba ang warranty? Paano kung ikaw mismo ang magkakabit? Does their web site have manuals, diagrams and other technical help on it? Do they even have a website? How long have they been in business? Are they going to be around in a year? These are all questions that you need to find out before purchasing this "best equipment". The best way to back up these claims is to put the old money where the mouth is. Several years back there was a company that offered you a thirty day satisfaction guarantee on their subwoofers. If you bought it and didn't like it then you could return it for a full refund (minus shipping costs I'm sure). Their subwoofers were excellent and their guarantee showed they meant it.