New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Hi,

another question po ulit.. ano po ang brand at watts ang naka-install sa mga 2003 revo ngayon? pare-parehas lang kaya sila from low-end models like DLX/GLX to VX200?

safe ba na palitan ko yung stock HU alpine to a pioneer HU 7xxxMP (7550 ata)? hindi po ba mada-damage ang speaker or yung bagong HU? medyo nalilito kasi ako sa pagmatch ng speakers sa HU..

thanks..

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    I have REVO SR 2001 I've change my HU to JVC DV5000 ok lang naman kaso di talaga maganda ang original speakers nilagay ng REVO kaya I installed also JVC Seps a real powerful one

Ayos ito ah. An answer na 2 years in the making...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    bro sa father ko revo 2001 sony xplod 12" v12 1800 watts yung may fan na amp.. tpos stock lhat HU at spkrs.. astig ang bayo at clarity malakas pa.. sa infinity sya nag pa setup..

5. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by paolorenzo
    Ayos ito ah. An answer na 2 years in the making...
    oo nga eh.. nakalimutan ko nga itong thread na ito hehe

Finally found out the stock speakers for my 2k3 VX200. Kenwood 50W, 4ohm speakers for all 4 doors. Kenwood KFC-1313 yung model number. And the front doors have tweeters (pero naka-rekta lang, no x-overs).

Upgraded to Aura seps and coax (from Jeff Tan * Araneta). All 5.25" though, to fit the stock mounts of our beloved Revo. Next project is an amp and small sub...

7. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    just got this uploaded onto my gallery...fiberglass copies of the plastic vx a-pillar panels.

these can be modified to fit in tweeters and/or gauge pods. =)

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Mga Bro, At last I've changed the Original speaker of my SR REVO, The wattage was only 20W for all the 4 sides and the size were 5"+ lang pala kaya I changed it to a hiher wattage two way speaker system & it was reaaly great after changing to to 150W which I bought from DAICHI Showroom in SM Megamall. Now you can still fit a 6" DAIMeter size speaker by removing the Original speaker bracket which I made my mistakes.Just remove the SPKR Bracket & fit speaker with a spacer on its back to free the window glass

brand&wattage ng stock speakers ng revo?