New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    No way pangit ang Blaupunkt.

Ang pangit yung stock OEM Head unit. The one used in MB100, Vw Polo, Audis
    and some GM cars such as the OPTRA and Zafira.
    Of course, stock yon kaya pangit with a low watt rating.

But the High End blaupunkt head units costing P18,000 above sounds way better if you use the built-in amplifier.

But for its speakers, pangit nga yon. Blaupunkt is known more for its electronics and head units than the speakers. Manipis ang tunog ng blaupunkt speakers with thin magnets.

For the amplifiers, It sounds ok. The prices are reasonable too.

I am a loyal fan of blaupunkt products ever since.
    Last edited by edl100; December 30th, 2005 at 06:24 PM.

2. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    ed100: what are you thoughts naman sa subs nya? or when you mean speakers sinama mo na yung subs dyan? thanks
    gtb300 kasi yun pinagiisipan kong kunin eh...ok ba ito?

mmm... IMO lets say there are better options for subs out there, Crystal, Targa, JBL, JL, etc... specially 2nd hand if you can find a good deal.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbullz
    ed100: what are you thoughts naman sa subs nya? or when you mean speakers sinama mo na yung subs dyan? thanks
    gtb300 kasi yun pinagiisipan kong kunin eh...ok ba ito?
    Hi,
    Yes, the subs are not really that good too. As a car audio manufacturer kasi, they have to sell speakers kasi kahit di masyadong maganda. Di kasi pwede na Head units lang ang ibenta nila. It has to be a complete line.

But for the headunits, OK talaga specially for a european car. Pangit kasi pag japanese head unit brand on a Euro car.

Parang Rockford Fosgate. Maganda ang amplifiers nila pero their speakers and head units suck.

vdo, nakamichi or Alpine, magaling ang head units but their speakers suck.

Sa speakers, JL is good.

Walang one brand na magaling sa lahat -- head unit - speakers -amplifier - subs etc...

Talagang dapat chopsuey. Get the best of everything and match up.
    Last edited by edl100; December 30th, 2005 at 10:51 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    ILUVDETAILING: are you pertaining to subs? mukhang over rated nga ang blaupunkt ah...

ed100: thank you very mich for the details.

i am actually pertaining to subs when i mean blaupunkt is bulok daw. i just find it hard to beleive since i heard people who loves and swear by this brand na OK daw. specially compared to our cheap as$ local product-targa. thanks guys,keep em coming

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by pitbullz
    ILUVDETAILING: are you pertaining to subs? mukhang over rated nga ang blaupunkt ah...

ed100: thank you very mich for the details.

i am actually pertaining to subs when i mean blaupunkt is bulok daw. i just find it hard to beleive since i heard people who loves and swear by this brand na OK daw. specially compared to our cheap as$ local product-targa. thanks guys,keep em coming
    targas are good for the price. they aren't cheap as$. close your eyes and listen.

ok siguro ang blaupunkt hu if you are sticking to the euro look of your car. but for me, alpine or pioneer is the way to go.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    targas are the best bang for the buck speakers in the local market today ;) cheap-a** but performs very well with a lifetime warranty pa

for me, blaupunkt HUs are very good, amps are decent, that's it.

good inexpensive speakers/sub? jbl. .eherm. . hehehe
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

8. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    yeah. im actually considering targa's talaga :P so what brand is a level higher then the targa?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    JBL? i saw you post sa KAC. mukhang confused ka sir.

ang maipapayo ko sa iyo ay know your budget, then we can work around with that.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    a1: di po ako cinfused. babae po ako hehehe

yah. post nga ako dun
    yup, i know my budget, just fishing for possibilities. baka konti lang pala da dagdag ko mas maganda na tunog kesa all targa and v12 setup , eh di ipon na lang muna ako

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
BLAUPUNKT <- bulok?