New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    hi.

i just purchased an ipod connector from a forumer the other day.

here is my set up

pioneer 3550mp
    ipod 5g 30 meg video
    ipod connector
    ipod av cable
    sub set up (with amp)
    seps front
    3ways rear fill

i put the conncector and it works fine...problem is the output from sub is missing. i tried changing eq settting to boost bass...wala talaga.

the 4 outputs (2 front and 2 rear) are working perfectly. when i go back to tuner and single cd player mode...sub is working. looked at the set up and i made a few tests.

If i exchnage two channels, still the same...may output ang 2 channels but no sub output.

Pero, pag isang channel lang ang nakakabit, lumalabas sound sa sub.

Any ideas?

please advise...thanks!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by vjmd
    hi.

If i exchnage two channels, still the same...may output ang 2 channels but no sub output.

Pero, pag isang channel lang ang nakakabit, lumalabas sound sa sub.

Any ideas?

please advise...thanks!
    Baka hindi capable ang iPod or iPod connector to produce third or another channel, or check sub output setting when iPod is connected. For best solution read Pioneer and iPod owners manual.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    sir, i got the connector from a KAC memeber and he tested with subs ablazing...

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    sa headphone jack ng ipod ba naka-route yung aux cable mo? ako naman i experienced that when i used a tape deck adapter. or do you use a pocket dock?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    yeah sa headphone jack.

Aranth, ano ipod mo...video ba?

One hypothesis could be the fact that the ipod video has 3 sources....r channel, l channel and video.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vjmd
    yeah sa headphone jack.

Aranth, ano ipod mo...video ba?

One hypothesis could be the fact that the ipod video has 3 sources....r channel, l channel and video.
    photo 60 gig. galaw galawin mo yung jack tignan mo kung ano mangyayari. lemme know what happens.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    *VJMD

dude, ano type nung file na pinapatugtog mo? J-stereo ba o Stereo (rightclick, properties,advance)

From what I know, the output going to the subs are mixed L & R, tapos kung J stereo gamit mo, may mga frequencies na subrtacted sa left (L-F1) but are added to the right (R+F1)...kaya pag pinagsama mo ((L-F1)+(R+F1))= (L+R) na lang..... it could be na yung frequency na yun eh yun yung dapat output nang subs mo.....

aux problems for ipod setup