New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    I'm looking for Aux input module for the factory installed head unit for camry. Where can i find one and where can i have it installed? I don't hope to change my current head unit. US camry have aux input, wonder why we don't have it here.

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Look for FM Modulator (this is different from transmitter). It is connected in series with the antenna, so it is plugged directly into the back of your radio. It works with any radio with a standard size antenna plug, which 90% of vehicles have.
    http://www.crutchfield.com/S-CXovD13FhBF…
    It still uses the FM receiver, but the advantage is plugs directly into the antenna jack to eliminate the static unlike transmitter. Visit the site so can have and idea what looks like. Good day!

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Hmm... The US Camry has the Aux input inside the console box below the aircon vents. Check mo na lang if the local Camry has that. Mejo tago din kse eh.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Kung DPX 8020 na kenwood, meron na syang built in AUX(2 RCA na nasa likod ng unit), kailangan mo lang sya ON sa setup

5. Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by jsljr View Post
    Kung DPX 8020 na kenwood, meron na syang built in AUX(2 RCA na nasa likod ng unit), kailangan mo lang sya ON sa setup
    How can i know the brand and model #? i couldn't find it in my manual either. Is kenwood the brand of the '02 camry?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    If u don't have an original Aux input, u have an option to install an aux-in circuit to your stereo. This has a better sound quality compared to modulator. I also have stereo designed for Camry if u wish some other time to change it. It's a touch screen w/ dvd, t.v tuner, sd card reader, usb port, aux-input, and reverse camera ready.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    If u don't have an original Aux input, u have an option to install an aux-in circuit to your stereo. This has a better sound quality compared to modulator. I also have stereo designed for Camry if u wish some other time to change it. It's a touch screen w/ dvd, t.v tuner, sd card reader, usb port, aux-input, and reverse camera ready.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    A pic of the radio would greatly help

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

9. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by hbk View Post
    I'm looking for Aux input module for the factory installed head unit for camry. Where can i find one and where can i have it installed? I don't hope to change my current head unit. US camry have aux input, wonder why we don't have it here.
    you may want to try this:

it is already available here in the Phils. and tama ka the audio quality is surprisingly clear it is as if you're not using FM frequency because this unit broadcasts its own frequency to your stereo and it has a toggle switch which shuts off all other stations while in use. i had one installed in my car and i tested in basement parking areas and tunnels. the audio signals surprisingly didn't actually changed. i was very impressed.

Aux input module for camry