New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Mga Sir, need help! can you pls. give me list of authorized jbl and Infinity products??? i'm looking for amps and separates.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by REDHOT View Post
    Mga Sir, need help! can you pls. give me list of authorized jbl and Infinity products??? i'm looking for amps and separates.

Hi Redhot. I know a lot of dealers are carrying Harman Industries Products. I installed mine with TEAM CARS (Banawe St. corner P. Florentino St.) They got their JBLs directly from the supplier of such brands. They can also inquire Infinity (if Im not mistaken) brand. A convenient is that they are open on sundays. If you are interested, please send me a private message so that I can give you the contacts.

Another one is the shop in Mega Mall 3rd floor bldg A. Forgot the name of the shop. If you have time, you can pass by there.

Hope this helps.

Thanks and God bless!

3. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    The shop in Mega Mall is Autoplus. Its near the cinemas and right beside the car park.

You can also try perfect cirlce sa banawe.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Perfect Circle Banawe. in front of Childrens Hospital. they're the authorized dealerf JBL, Infinity and Alpine products. sister company yata nila yung Autosport sa megamall

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    perfect circle din recommendation ko
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

7. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by userfriendly View Post
    The shop in Mega Mall is Autoplus. Its near the cinemas and right beside the car park.

You can also try perfect cirlce sa banawe.
    It's Autosport.

Quote Originally Posted by Supierreman View Post
    Perfect Circle Banawe. in front of Childrens Hospital. they're the authorized dealerf JBL, Infinity and Alpine products. sister company yata nila yung Autosport sa megamall
    Yup. Isa lang may-ari ng Perfect Circle & Autosport. Mas mababa siyempre ang benta nila sa Perfect Circle, libre kabit pa. Sa Autosport mas malaki ang patong, wala pang installation. ;)

8. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    sir, kung meron po kayong address and contact numbers pasuyo na rin po.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    try to text 0917-4040182 - Perfect Circle Banawe....ask mo na lang landline nila para makatawag ka for inquiries, ung among babae may hawak ng cell na yan alam ko. Had my setup done sa perfect circle banawe mid last yr, tama sila, libre kabit, materyales lang babayaran mo, minsan libre din ehehe. Simple lang mga setup nila(libre nga lang kse), sa pagtono, nde ko gano gusto ung pagkakatono nila kaya ako nagtono paguwi, awa ng Diyos lumala hahaha, pero umayos na after 2 days ng kalikot

they offer 6 months warranty sa JBL products nila, dunno sa ibang brands...HTH

10. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Automahn View Post
    It's Autosport.

Yup. Isa lang may-ari ng Perfect Circle & Autosport. Mas mababa siyempre ang benta nila sa Perfect Circle, libre kabit pa. Sa Autosport mas malaki ang patong, wala pang installation. ;)
    My mistake! Autosport nga ang store sa Megamall.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Authorized Jbl and Infinity Dealer???