New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    mga sir i dont know if dito ko ba dapat i post to... ask ko lang sana mga sir kung anung klaseng subwoofer to? pang kotse din daw eh...may amplifier na daw to... salamat sa mga magbibigay ng info...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    it's a self-contained car sub-woofer with amp. Just wired it up to your existing speakers or head-unit add power and it should be ready to go boom-boom. It's a convenience thing with some owners who would need to remove the sub-woofer in case he needs to bring something large in the trunk.

You can locate it in the trunk or rear seats.

Last edited by ghosthunter; June 13th, 2009 at 05:32 PM.

3. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jErIcO09 View Post
    mga sir i dont know if dito ko ba dapat i post to... ask ko lang sana mga sir kung anung klaseng subwoofer to? pang kotse din daw eh...may amplifier na daw to... salamat sa mga magbibigay ng info...

Bro ano ang specs ng ganitong sub at nasa magkano ang price?

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    may v12 nito pero im not preferring this kung bass lover ka mahina .. ako 4k inabot nung sub ko tsaka ampli pang loud and clear

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    it's a self-contained car sub-woofer with amp. Just wired it up to your existing speakers or head-unit add power and it should be ready to go boom-boom. It's a convenience thing with some owners who would need to remove the sub-woofer in case he needs to bring something large in the trunk.

You can locate it in the trunk or rear seats.

ahh ok,thanks for the info sir...pero sabi sa baba mahina daw ang boom boom ng mga ganitong woofer...di ko pa kasi naiinstall eh,papadala lang kasi yan sakin next week by my dad,pina email ko lang muna ung pic...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by jErIcO09 View Post
    ahh ok,thanks for the info sir...pero sabi sa baba mahina daw ang boom boom ng mga ganitong woofer...di ko pa kasi naiinstall eh,papadala lang kasi yan sakin next week by my dad,pina email ko lang muna ung pic...
    Well, it is "weaker" compared to a full custom pair of 12" subwoofers mounted in isobaric boxes going at full volume. I have gone through that "boom-boom" phase in my own car many years ago (and probably resulted in some higher frequency hearing loss in the process).

The one in the picture you posted might have a pair of eight or ten inch subswoofers mounted inside the box. It wont be earth shattering but should provide enough additional "thump-thump" you would want before investing into a more expensive custom subwoofer setup.

It is good enough for most popular music. Of course if you like BASS music, you will really need to invest more.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Well, it is "weaker" compared to a full custom pair of 12" subwoofers mounted in isobaric boxes going at full volume. I have gone through that "boom-boom" phase in my own car many years ago (and probably resulted in some higher frequency hearing loss in the process).

The one in the picture you posted might have a pair of eight or ten inch subswoofers mounted inside the box. It wont be earth shattering but should provide enough additional "thump-thump" you would want before investing into a more expensive custom subwoofer setup.

It is good enough for most popular music. Of course if you like BASS music, you will really need to invest more.
    thank you sa mga information sir ghosthunter...di ko naman kelangan ng sobrang boom boom...basta may boom ng konti ok na ko dun,saka nako mag iinvest para sa boom boom talaga...balitaan kita sir pag na install ko na...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    This is called amplified sub.
    This is good for a vehicle without a trunk but if you're going to place it inside a trunk, I'm sure mabibitin ka.

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    dba chinese generice subs to? a member of clubisuzucebu sabi nya sana 4k+ daw V12 subwoofer nya, it looks the same i think

mga V12 karamihan ginagamit sa mga jeepney na amplifier. ewan ko lang sa sa seps ba nila, pero it sounds like lata except for the subwoofer of course

pareho dn ba ito ng concept sa blaupunkt na subwoofer? yung 11k ba yun? yung space saver. may amplifier na din yun.
    Last edited by JJCarEnthusiast; June 14th, 2009 at 11:26 PM.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Rangie View Post
    This is called amplified sub.
    This is good for a vehicle without a trunk but if you're going to place it inside a trunk, I'm sure mabibitin ka.

so you mean sir pag nilagay ko to sa trunk bitin na bitin to? sayang naman wala pa naman ako space na pglalagyan niyan sa back seat? panung bitin ba sir? mahina yung boom boom niya?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Subwoofer