New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 107 of 307 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 3070
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Hi sir jhnkvn/mga gurus,
    I'm planning to upgrade my stock system to SQ setup. My budget is between 50-60k lahat na po.

Ano po ba ang mga components ng isang SQ system?

Ano pong marecommend nyo na best components na pasok sa budget ko?

Last po, san maganda magpainstall?

Thanks po in advance

2. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeME View Post
    Hi sir jhnkvn/mga gurus,
    I'm planning to upgrade my stock system to SQ setup. My budget is between 50-60k lahat na po.

Thanks po in advance
    Back read muna :D then I'll reply again in a week.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Mga Sirs, pag naginstall ako ng separates sa front, mag rerewire ba ako ng direct sa hu or gagamitin ko yung stock wiring ng mid speaker at tweeter na stock? Hindi ba redundant kung ikakabit ko pa yung crossover ng bagong separates? Thanks

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ^^tap lang sa original wiring. Kailangan yung passive crossover Lalo sa tweeter para hindi pumasok low frequency sound.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Thanks a lot sir archie!

6. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    Back read muna :D then I'll reply again in a week.
    Thanks sir, basa basa muna ko...
    Hintay ko reply nyo sir salamat :-)

7. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeME View Post
    Hi sir jhnkvn/mga gurus,

Thanks po in advance
    Components of a SQ system will be:
    1. DSP capable head unit and/or a DSP processor
    2. Speakers
    3. Amplifier(s)
    4. Wirings and enclosures (for the subwoofer)

I usually advice installations depending on your general area. For example, if you're at the North.. it might not be a good idea to advice an installer all the way in Paranaque for example.

At 50-60k, I will advice a good head unit (16k), entry-mid range speakers (15k), amplifier (10-15k), a cheap sub and enclosure tpos the rest for wirings and install.

The most important of these components is the head unit and/or a processor.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jhnkvn View Post
    Components of a SQ system will be:
    1. DSP capable head unit and/or a DSP processor
    2. Speakers
    3. Amplifier(s)
    4. Wirings and enclosures (for the subwoofer)

I usually advice installations depending on your general area. For example, if you're at the North.. it might not be a good idea to advice an installer all the way in Paranaque for example.

At 50-60k, I will advice a good head unit (16k), entry-mid range speakers (15k), amplifier (10-15k), a cheap sub and enclosure tpos the rest for wirings and install.

The most important of these components is the head unit and/or a processor.
    Thanks sir, mag-inquire ako ke mickey's...
    Taga manda pala ko sir,
    Salamat po ulet 👍👍

9. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    My current car audio config:

- Kenwood DPX-U5130BT Head Unit
    - Kenwood X700-5 Amp
    - Polk DB6501 front doors
    - Polk DB651 rear doors
    - Polk MM1040 sub

I also still have a Kenwood M845 4-channel amp that is currently not being used (was replaced by the X700).

Curious about 3-way active setup and looking at acquiring the Pioneer DEH-80PRS.

Thinking of reconfiguring things as follows:

- Kenwood M845 as amp with Channel A for mid/mid-bass (*60W RMS 4ohm) to drive DB651 coaxial and Channel B for tweeter (*60W RMS 4ohm) to drive DB6501 tweeter. Will not be using the included passive crossover module.
    - RCA splitters to daisy chain mid head unit RCA out to both M845 (channel A) and X700 amp (channel a & b).
    - Bridge channel A and B of X700 amp (*100W RMS 4ohm) to drive DB6501 woofer

Not looking to acquire any new equipment except possibly the DEH-80PRS.

Any suggestions or comments (good or bad) about what I am thinking of doing?

Thank you!

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by jobo_ph View Post
    My current car audio config:

- Kenwood DPX-U5130BT Head Unit
    - Kenwood X700-5 Amp
    - Polk DB6501 front doors
    - Polk DB651 rear doors
    - Polk MM1040 sub

I also still have a Kenwood M845 4-channel amp that is currently not being used (was replaced by the X700).

Curious about 3-way active setup and looking at acquiring the Pioneer DEH-80PRS.

Thinking of reconfiguring things as follows:

- Kenwood M845 as amp with Channel A for mid/mid-bass (*60W RMS 4ohm) to drive DB651 coaxial and Channel B for tweeter (*60W RMS 4ohm) to drive DB6501 tweeter. Will not be using the included passive crossover module.
    - RCA splitters to daisy chain mid head unit RCA out to both M845 (channel A) and X700 amp (channel a & b).
    - Bridge channel A and B of X700 amp (*100W RMS 4ohm) to drive DB6501 woofer

Not looking to acquire any new equipment except possibly the DEH-80PRS.

Any suggestions or comments (good or bad) about what I am thinking of doing?

Thank you!
    If you will go active 2way + sub with the Pioneer DEH-80PRS then all you need is your current 5 channel amp. Disregard na po yun rear speakers niyo. Channels 1&2 for the tweeter, 3&4 for the midbass and mono channel for the subs. When you go active all the signals from the tweeters and mids transfers to the front. For short wala ka nang rear signal.

audio set-up for beginners [continued]