New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    I really need help with my audio setup for my volvo 850 gusto ko sana paunti unti muna but i only want to spend a total of 30k for it any suggestions sirs.. and i was thinking of starting with the alpine cda 9887 head-unit and btw gusto ko more on SQ but may kaunting SPL din thanks

2. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by pgm2525 View Post
    I really need help with my audio setup for my volvo 850 gusto ko sana paunti unti muna but i only want to spend a total of 30k for it any suggestions sirs.. and i was thinking of starting with the alpine cda 9887 head-unit and btw gusto ko more on SQ but may kaunting SPL din thanks
    Hello Sir! For the HU alone would be about 13K na po. Kalahati na ng budget ninyo. I dunno if the rest would be enough for speakers kase yun po ang dapat ninyong susunod na bilhin then, amps and subs po.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyRider View Post
    Hello Sir! For the HU alone would be about 13K na po. Kalahati na ng budget ninyo. I dunno if the rest would be enough for speakers kase yun po ang dapat ninyong susunod na bilhin then, amps and subs po.
    Really? what would you suggest my set-up would be if i don't buy the HU.. alam ko kasi importante yun eh thanks for the information btw

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Really? what would you suggest my set-up would be if i don't buy the HU.. alam ko kasi importante yun eh thanks for the information btw
    Hi..My uncle bought the CDA-9886R it was about 16K maganda siya at medyo mahal ..choosing the brand was the right choice pero kailangan mo pa palang bumili ng optional Alpine PXA-H100 (13k php) para mapagana mo ang ibang feature like sound imprint niya..So it is best tanong ka muna bago mo bilhin ang alpine kung ang lahat na sinasabi sa manual gagana ba kaagad...dahil bihira lang ang nakaka alam nito kahit nga sa binilhan namin hindi nila alam (lalo na ang mismo stereo lang naka display at price..at walang info sa stereo). Pero kung mura at basic lang ang hinahanap mo sa HU may maraming kang mapagpipilian..( for me ALPINE and CLARION best choice. The more you invest on your HU the better it sounds! ).

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    you may choose a good entry level seps like Focal Access, Morel Tempo or Hertz DSK. i think the price range of these seps are around 7k to 8k. then get a 4-channel amp and a single 12in sub like JBL. yung price ng JBL amp na GTO1004 is around 7.5k then yung entry level sub ng JBL is around 2k. price for the sub box around 2k and also around 5k para sa wires.

maraming magagaling dyan na installers. you may check the link below:

www.mickeysautosound.com
    www.jccaraudiopro.com

6. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    thanks sir

any suggestions for an audio step-up for a volvo 850