New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Hi Guys,

I saw one of these on sale at tsikot classified adds to which are very cheap compared to its branded counterpart. I just want to know kung okay naman ba and if its worth it. If this had been asked before, a link is appreciated. I actually preffer to get a 2Din bec the in-dash can block the center aircon vents of may Mazda3 when the LCD display is out. It also fetures touch screen, reverse camera and etc. Im itchng on gettng one.

Also I knew I need to get a dash board kit to replace the stock radio console and Ive seen 1 having two decks for two 1din's. Ive havent observed it fully so my question is, is it the same Dashboard kit I need for 2Din console?

Thanks

2. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Just a sample of a 1 din installed on a Mazda 3

3. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    anong brand nyan sir? meron na kaya sa raon nyan china-made LCDs?

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    meron yan sa raon

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    im not sure if mine is made in china or elsewhere. I can't seem to find where it was made.

anyhow, i've only had it for a couple of days, as of now, it's okay with me. Can't say the reliability yet. But some people I have communicated with liked their china made a/v units and it's been with them for a year.

The cost is almost half of the branded ones.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Are these common in roan shops or is there a particular shop?

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    ^^^ most likely marami shops meron nyan kung withing quiapo/binondo/divisoria lang yun distributor. kalat kalat lang at iba iba yun presyo, varies up to 500 pesos .

8. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    you know guys, im aiming to get one of these for my picanto.
    yunnga lang, isip ko tlga, baka kasi 10 months pa lang or 12 months or worse lesser than that, sira na yun lcd or what...
    pinaghirapan ko pa naman yun money na pambibili nun.

yun lang. baka meron na sa iyo na matagal na gamit ito, feedback naman pls.

also, san sa raon meron nito? mga around magkanu yun 2 din all in one dvd+tv tuner?
    thanks guys.

:D

9. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    sir imho kung balak nyo magpalit ng magpalit (upgrade), ok na china lcd head units. pero kung long term, go for branded ones... panalo sir sa features and warranty. in my dad's innova we got the jvc avx800 all in one 2din hu. touch screen, bluetooth, usb, dvd, mp3, TV... halos lahat pwede na.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Here's my take on these china 2 din's.... well, that's a bit wrong kasi marami ring branded na 2 din na gawang china din.

Anyways, I've used already about 3 types, one generic is bought in Raon and the two are bought from China when I went for a tour. My take on the generic is that if you can buy it here, you should buy it here. Why? Well, go to eBay. Plenty are selling it relatively cheap but the products will come from China so you have to pay for shipping pa (about 1000-2000). Depending on the seller, may times na makakamura ka... at may warranty pa. BUT, kung malasin ka at may tama ung naibenta sayo kahit may warranty pa yan, lugi ka. Bakit? You pay for shipping it back to China and you pay for shipping again para maibalik sayo na either naayos or napalitan na. Ung nabili ko sa Raon was good, pero may sound sya na parang sa ospital pag flat line na ung patient pag mahina ung volume. Pag tinaasan mo ung volume nae-eliminate naman. PhP 15,300 kuha ko dun sa Moses Aaron Electronics tabi ng Paul Vincent (along Ronquillo). Di ko alam kung sa unit ko lang un, pero for all I know I've upgraded and checked everything in my car pero nandun parin. When I finally brought it to Jefftan, dun ko lang nalaman na sa quality na ng HU un. Pag ni-Y socket lang ung isang channel,wala ung flatline sound, pero pag parehong channels ginamit mo (Right and Left), nagkakaroon. Pero learned to live with it naman. Ung mga nabili ko naman sa China (na relatively cheaper by 2-5K) e wala namang ganitong issue, bought it sa isang Car Electronics Shop lang. Ung sa sound clarity I'd say oks na rin if you're really on budget. Bumabayo din naman at nako-compensate naman ng ampli ko at equalizer ung pagkukulang ng HU.

Personally though, kulang talaga itong mga 'to sa mga pang-tono at quality na meron ang mga branded ones. It doesn't have built-in HPF's, SLA, sub-outs (well, some have), Equalizer presets (ung iba meron din), as opposed to the branded ones. Pero if you're really not that much of an audiophile and all you want is an all-in-one unit, worth it na rin.

Nag-post na ko dito ng pics, pati nga ung pic ng backup sensor meron e. Just try searching it with "LCD" something.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Any review on china made 2DIN & 1din Indash LCDs