New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    i guess the tables have turned. i've changed but obviously you havent. medyo ikaw naman ang abrasive. you havent answered my question though

teknine, tanong lang pre. honestly, ba't ka nga ba nagalit? eto i was just reading in between the lines ha. ano ba naging impression nun sa yo? dahil ba cheap yun amp, u thought i was saying all owners of fake v12 like you were cheap and poor too? haha pare, where did you get that conclusion? you are putting a whole new meaning to it. ikaw lang nagbibigay ng impression na yan sa sarili mo. you are wrong about what i said. if u read what the user was asking for, i gave it my honest opinion on the AMP and not YOU. nothing more.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i guess it's your manner of saying things. lighten up bro.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    i am... and if he would lighten up to.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    okay naman mga comments bloodline and honestly i learn a lot kaya nga lang sabi ko nga it's your manner of saying things that offends people. i hope you would really really lighten up. peace bro

5. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    ok, para sa yo sophia :wink: promise.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    same specs and price range ba v12 and fenton?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    thanx for the tips ppl. peace..... lets get back to the toppic.... glenn, im more into clarity with a little bayo gets? mern ba ganun? :wink: hu ko apline na stock sa corolla 1990 and i hav a pair of pioneeer 120watts 3way rear speakers its loud but smetmes a bit bitin... i cant hear much from my front speakers since thier just around 20-40watts... if i add tweeters in front mag papantay ba ung tunog? mas malakas ung rear kasi. oh may little prob nga pala ako smetimes mahina reception ko... wat can i du?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    well sakit na ng alpine ang mahina ang radio reception. try to play with your fader sa HU para mas malakas ang harap mo. that would be the cheapest way para papantayin ang tunog. even if you change the seps up front kung HU powered pa din ang front seps mo, i would think it would defeat the purpose of the upgrade.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    teka.....

V12 amps are needless to say very decent when it comes to low budget set-ups.....I myself have used these amps eversince I got rid of my high-end RF amps due to financial matters (****! sayang!) and for some reasons....other people also noticed it's capabilities.....

regarding the fader.....mond's right.....better adjust your HU's fader....more gain in your front speakers para humabol.....pero if you still have the time and money....lagyan mo na rin ng amp yung front speakers mo.....kahit 50 watts lang pwede na...or upgrade your front speakers too....

ssaloon I haven't auditioned those Fenton amps pero some say it's okay.....pero I think halos pareho na lang ang price range ng V12 at Fenton....last time I checked sa Del Monte area.......:D

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ah ok ok might go for the v12 nalang cguro! tnx!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Anu price range ng amps?