New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    kaya ba ipower ng fr punch 200a4 ang mb quart esa 216? hindi ba magiging underpowered ang seps?

2. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Hi ej_saiyajin4 the Rockford Fosgate Punch 200a4 is rated 4x25WRMS at 4ohms and your ESA216 is 100W it might not bring out the potential of the seps. Pero Brigeable naman ung amp pwede mo try e bridge pag bitin ka. Dati I have MBQ PCE216 powered it with Nakamichi 4x50W ok naman deaden mo lang doors.

I see your from Neg.occ me too

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    thanks for the reply. btw, paano ang pag bridge?

4. Join Date
    May 2007
    You have two wires coming off the speakers positive and negative, and there left and right channels on the amp. Both those channels have positive and negative connections. Take the positive from the speaker and connect it to the positive to the left channel, then take the negative cable from the speaker and connect to the right negative to the amp. Meaning, you are using 2 channel of your amp to run each speakers. Which is I wont recommend to bridge the amp to power up a (excluding subs)pair of speakers.

If your amp produce 25 RMS each channel this is enought to fire up your MB quarts.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Bro if your in neg.occ could be malapit ka lang sa bacolod.. go to centerline car audio lacson ext. st. look for melbert he can help you with your setup, you can as well listen to other car na gawa nila dun. I can help you out kaso dec 24 pa ako uuwi ng neg.occ

amp question