New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    I owned aToyota Revo VX200, so i would like to upgrade its audio system with a minimal budget. anyone who can help me give me some tips, advice what type of speakers, amps and subs i would prepare for....let say my budget is P15000. i had already a player a alpine in-dash cd tuner. i would ugrade the 4 original speaker, add-on sub and amps..

If anyone give me some specs. brand, model of speaker, amps and subs, wattage as well.. the only thing i should ugrade is the 4 speakers, add on amps and subs..or additional equalifer is so...pls help me guys..

*** anyone out there wish to sell slightly used speakers (2 or 3 way coaxial), and amps..
    tnx!!!

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks jbr230 for the link.

will merge this thread with the original "car audio setup" thread later.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    no prob

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    budget setup would be:
    alpine v12 f705 (P3500?)
    targa x-series separates (P1500-2000)
    targa 12 inch sub DVC (P2000)
    box and wirings (P4000)

plus or minus yan ha. . .
    Got Mazda?-http://www.MAZDAtech.org [SIZE="1"]est. 2000[/SIZE]
    got mazda 2? -> mazda2ners

6. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by sharkbangs
    I owned aToyota Revo VX200, so i would like to upgrade its audio system with a minimal budget. anyone who can help me give me some tips, advice what type of speakers, amps and subs i would prepare for....let say my budget is P15000. i had already a player a alpine in-dash cd tuner. i would ugrade the 4 original speaker, add-on sub and amps..

If anyone give me some specs. brand, model of speaker, amps and subs, wattage as well.. the only thing i should ugrade is the 4 speakers, add on amps and subs..or additional equalifer is so...pls help me guys..

*** anyone out there wish to sell slightly used speakers (2 or 3 way coaxial), and amps..
    tnx!!!

bro, you've got PM
    Last edited by bongliza; September 17th, 2005 at 11:52 PM. Reason: should be a PM

advice: car audio system set up for Toyota Revo