New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Mga sir magpapatulong lang sana ako kung anu ung recommended setup pra sa L200 nahihirapan ako kasi due to spacing sa back seat. yung d kamahalan sana this coming payday i'll be buying HU (pioneer)not sure pa ung type but sigurado may Aux in at mosfet na other than that d ko pa alam susunod ko

maraming tenk u in advance sa magaadvice

2. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    depende sa budget nyo yan sir... kung 3-5k budget andyan ang pioneer 1050, 2050, and 3050. ok na yung naunang dalawa pero pinaka-panalo yung 3050 kasi pwede na usb at 2 sets na ng preouts just in case youre planning to put in amps in the future as opposed to the other 2 na 1 set lang and di pa pwede usb... from there, ipon ipon na ulit para kung umatake ang "upgrade itch", lalo sa speakers and amps, mas wider na ang choice. hth po!;)

3. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    bro...anong Year/model ng L200 mo?

as far as the limited space on the backseat bro.....merong mga "slim" subs from brands like Sony, Rockford Fosgate, and JL (soon)

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    '93 model ng L200 ko so medyo namomoblema kung pangbayo ang ipapasetup. may gatorcab ung likod ng pickup instead of campershell. cge pagiipunan ko ung pioneer na may usb maraming salamat mga sir. bka lang meron na nakapagsetup sa L200 na ask lng ako kung anu-anu mga amps,subs,speakers,separates etc...

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008

6. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    ang stock front speakers ba ng L200 anong size gusto ko palitan ang front speakers na stock ng 1995 L200 ko ano kayang size nila. any recommend ninyong pwede ipalit sa stock speakers na sukat na sukat

7. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by stormshade69 View Post
    Mga sir magpapatulong lang sana ako kung anu ung recommended setup pra sa L200 nahihirapan ako kasi due to spacing sa back seat. yung d kamahalan sana this coming payday i'll be buying HU (pioneer)not sure pa ung type but sigurado may Aux in at mosfet na other than that d ko pa alam susunod ko

maraming tenk u in advance sa magaadvice

parehas tayo ng dilema sir. the best way to start talaga is with the HU. as sir forbiddensmoke has put it, depende sa budget. Next is, do you plan to remove the back seat? If so, then you have all the options to your bidding. If not, then we are stuck with either cutting off the center part of the rear seats and then have a fabricated box in the middle to accomodate the large sized subs or by finding a sub that would fit at the back of the cab seats. Well, there is the option to have your subs at the rear tray bed. But the painful problem there would be rattles (according to a friend of mine that went to that extent). I've seen some setups for L200 with a 8" Kicker Solobaric L5 and L7 fitted to the back of the seats. Some single, some dual. And with the right box size, you could also fit the amps at the back as well. Although to some, the bass wasn't enough or it was too muddy. So it also boils down to what you would want your sound system to be. SQ (sound quality) or SPL (sound pressure level or boom boom). With the boom boom part, it would be kind of hard to pull off with a small 8" sub. The 8" solobaric L7 or the soloX variant is the "loudest" to my knowing. Though right now i'm waiting for the JL slim subs. I can't wait to hear these subs in action. It might bring light to our situation.

advice audio setup for L200 pickup mitsubishi