New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2007

2. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn_duke View Post
    I bought a 360 degree bird view camera system, similar to birds view system installed in the TOTL MS and NP300.
    I will install it in my Tucson, for my daughter, seems letting her drive carnival bumpcars in her younger years had affected her driving skills.

Anybody knows a good installer of this system? Metro Manila area if possible. TIA

I find this a cheaper and practical safe driving solution than my wife suggestion of putting used tires around the CUV.
    Nag rerecord din po ba yan , just like dash cam.

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by festacio View Post
    Nag rerecord din po ba yan , just like dash cam.
    It records 4 sides of the car at the same time. Its an all around car recording dvr.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

4. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by armattv View Post
    It records 4 sides of the car at the same time. Its an all around car recording dvr.

This is interesting! So, it functions just like a dashcam. If it is not too much to ask, kindly share the link where you bought it.

5. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    This is interesting! So, it functions just like a dashcam. If it is not too much to ask, kindly share the link where you bought it.
    Yes like a dash cam, you can set the loop recording from 5mins to 15mins. it has a usb hub where you plug in your usb for recording.

36deg HD Bird View Panoramic System 4 Camera Car DVR Recording Parking Rear View - intl | Lazada PH

6. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Yes like a dash cam, you can set the loop recording from 5mins to 15mins. it has a usb hub where you plug in your usb for recording.

36deg HD Bird View Panoramic System 4 Camera Car DVR Recording Parking Rear View - intl | Lazada PH
    Thank you very much! I just hope that video quality is good, if not excellent.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Thank you very much! I just hope that video quality is good, if not excellent.
    Video quality is good all cameras are clear/sharp except for the front cam. I am planning of replacing it.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Video quality is good all cameras are clear/sharp except for the front cam. I am planning of replacing it.

Please let us know what camera will you use for the front one. I'm thinking if it's possible to simply add another camera and attach it to the DVR.

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Please let us know what camera will you use for the front one. I'm thinking if it's possible to simply add another camera and attach it to the DVR.
    I am planning to buy this type of front camera.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2016
    I am planning to buy this type of front camera.

you might wanna check 3 in 1 Car Camera Parking Reverse ... with sensor

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast