New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    I bought a 360 degree bird view camera system, similar to birds view system installed in the TOTL MS and NP300.
    I will install it in my Tucson, for my daughter, seems letting her drive carnival bumpcars in her younger years had affected her driving skills.

Anybody knows a good installer of this system? Metro Manila area if possible. TIA

I find this a cheaper and practical safe driving solution than my wife suggestion of putting used tires around the CUV.
    Last edited by glenn_duke; June 29th, 2018 at 06:05 AM.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn_duke View Post
    I bought a 360 degree bird view camera system, similar to birds view system installed in the TOTL MS and NP300.
    I will install it in my Tucson, for my daughter, seems letting her drive carnival bumpcars in her younger years had affected her driving skills.

Anybody knows a good installer of this system? Metro Manila area if possible. TIA

I find this a cheaper and practical safe driving solution than my wife suggestion of putting used tires around the CUV.
    You can get in touch with PeligRacing:
    +639152894590

I saw one of his works, OEM! I am scheduled to have a similar set-up. We might see each other if ever.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Make sure they have the alignment floor mats. Most installers dont have those.

The system wont work properly if they dont calibrate it using the alignment floor mats.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk Pro
    Last edited by EQAddict; June 29th, 2018 at 11:11 AM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Archerfish View Post
    You can get in touch with PeligRacing:
    +639152894590

I saw one of his works, OEM! I am scheduled to have a similar set-up. We might see each other if ever.

Thank you, i will contact them,

I also got pm'd , he said he got his 360 with install from import elements. Texted, no reply yet.
    I 'll probably have mine installed end of July, my tucson is still in the casa, for some dent repair and paint job .

5. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    Make sure they have the alignment floor mats. Most installers dont have those.

The system wont work properly if they dont calibrate it using the alignment floor mats.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks for the tip.

6. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn_duke View Post

Just had this installed on my 2012 Fortuner last week, Unit was bought in Lazada. I had it installed by Garage Elements in Quezon City, they actually sell and install 360 degree Panorama camera around 17K++. My unit was made in China and cost around 6K. Installation cost is 3k including setup. But I had to re-calibrate the unit since the bird view image is distorted and not seamless since they don't have enough space to calibrate due to volume of clients. To re-calibrate, you need a calibrating cloth or tapes or you can improvise. You can search youtube for this. You need a bigger space to do the calibration, and Youtube helps a lot since the instruction manual supplied is written in Chinese, there is no english version thou you can set the language in english. Did my re-calibration in a parking lot where there are still few cars parked and to utilized the parking lines on each side of the car as well. Re-calibration will only take 10-15 minutes. First, had this connected on the auxiliary of my existing head unit. Since to view this mode you need to put your head unit on auxiliary mode, you can not view the system while your in radio mode, You cannot also view the system while in radio mode even thou it is connected to the AV input since the unit has only one trigger which is only for backing priority. this means while in radio mode only the rear camera can be viewed. New Navara has a separate monitor which is installed on the rear view mirror. I purchased a separate rear view monitor with 7" screen at Lazada and connected my system in this. Now i can play may radio and view my 360 Panorama cam at the same time.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by armattv View Post
    Just had this installed on my 2012 Fortuner last week, Unit was bought in Lazada.
    can you share how the installed cameras look like?

May idea ako that the rear camera is above the license plate...

Paano/saan linagay yung nasa harap/side?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Definitely not OEM look ...

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ice15 View Post
    can you share how the installed cameras look like?

May idea ako that the rear camera is above the license plate...

Paano/saan linagay yung nasa harap/side?
    l'm having difficulty attaching photos. l can email them to you if you wish.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by armattv View Post
    l'm having difficulty attaching photos. l can email them to you if you wish.
    Please download Tapatalk and use it to attach photos. I'm also interested.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast