New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    curious alng ako. is there a way to use a 2DIN HU in place of the stock 1DIN HU?

what are the adjustments or re-fittings to be made? or a simple removal of the existing HU plus the box underneath it will be sufficient?

i have here kasi an extra 2DIN HU na maayos pa (came from a Nissan Cefiro). Eh yung isang oto ko (a Nissan Sentra SS3) needs to have the HU replaced dahil stock pa sya.

thanks.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    curious alng ako. is there a way to use a 2DIN HU in place of the stock 1DIN HU?

what are the adjustments or re-fittings to be made? or a simple removal of the existing HU plus the box underneath it will be sufficient?

i have here kasi an extra 2DIN HU na maayos pa (came from a Nissan Cefiro). Eh yung isang oto ko (a Nissan Sentra SS3) needs to have the HU replaced dahil stock pa sya.

thanks.
    Puwedeng-puwede. Tatanggalin lang naman yung existing HU and the console pocket sa baba, para makabit yung 2-DIN HU. No other adjustments will be made.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Yes I think the Series 3 Sentra could have a 2 Din hu, if you have an extra box size like a 1Din you could use this as a guide for your hu.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    thanks guys, subukan ko ikabit bukas. updated ko itong thread kung ok na.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    pwede talaga but make sure na 2 DIN talaga ha, meron mga 1.5 DIN yata....

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    1DIN to 2DIN to 1D4LV

joke,

vlad, prob jan is yung 2 DIN pocket san ka maghahanap. and kung yung stock HU ng cefiro eh standart 2DIN.

check mo nalang mabuti.

1DIN to 2DIN