New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Anyone have any leads or can advice where to look? kahit rim lang sana, pang spare tire lang naman eh, donut tire is okay kaso ang hirap maghanap. thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    The problem with the E90 is that there's no space for a spare tire in the trunk, even for the donut type of spare because E90's are designed to run on run flat tires. I changed mine to regular tires since I find the run flats ride too uncomfortable. What I did as a solution to the spare tire problem is to put tire gel on my tires which in effect is the same as run flats but without the harsh ride.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    i found a donut tire last week! buti na lang. it decreased the trunk space a bit pero id take it rather than having no spare tire when i need it. i also thought of replacing the mags altogether and using the stock rim as spare tire. its quite an expensive alternative though

4. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by uniport View Post
    Anyone have any leads or can advice where to look? kahit rim lang sana, pang spare tire lang naman eh, donut tire is okay kaso ang hirap maghanap. thanks in advance

May I know specs you need?
    We have some at spare.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by green eagle View Post
    We have some at spare.
    meron na po akong spare tire sir, i got it last week. 195/65 r16 yung stock rims, 120x5 ang pcd nya sir

6. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    We have some at spare.
    meron na po sir, ty

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by ronw123w124 View Post
    The problem with the E90 is that there's no space for a spare tire in the trunk, even for the donut type of spare because E90's are designed to run on run flat tires. I changed mine to regular tires since I find the run flats ride too uncomfortable. What I did as a solution to the spare tire problem is to put tire gel on my tires which in effect is the same as run flats but without the harsh ride.
    Sir if i may ask, where did you buy your tire gel? I'm planning to change my run flats na din kasi to regular high performance tires na lang. Thanks in advance

8. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by jodyola13 View Post
    Sir if i may ask, where did you buy your tire gel? I'm planning to change my run flats na din kasi to regular high performance tires na lang. Thanks in advance
    i was able to get myself a donut spare tirepero i just got it off the dude i saw in evangelista... i just noticed he had a 2 spare donut tires, so i asked if he could sell me one, he agreed fortunately, you can look for "tire gel" from bridgestone shops, motul yung brand, but youd need 4 of those, tiyaga lang boss

9. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    [QUOTE=uniport;2029037]i was able to get myself a donut spare tirepero i just got it off the dude i saw in evangelista... i just noticed he had a 2 spare donut tires, so i asked if he could sell me one, he agreed fortunately, you can look for "tire gel" from bridgestone shops, motul yung brand, but youd need 4 of those, tiyaga lang boss

Ok. thank you boss uniport

10. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    We have some at spare.
    Hi can't seem to send you a PM. Looking for a donut tire for my e87.

Hi uniport Sorry for the thread hijack.

- - - Updated - - -

We have some at spare.
    Hi can't seem to send you a PM. Looking for a donut tire for my e87.

Hi uniport Sorry for the thread hijack.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Spare tire for BMW E90