New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    eh pwede ba sa BMW 530d yung diesel fuel natin dito? hindi kaya may masamang epekto since mas mababa ang diesel grade natin dito sa pinas?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2003
    one clue which could say kung papunta sa diesel ang "engine trends" is kung magkaroon ng diesel engines sa Formula One...

just a thought...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Siguro 220 KPH yung kay sir rebel. KPH ang basa ng speedometer sa Europe, eh. Ala namang MPH sa mga instrument clusters ang sasakyan doon. And isn't an A6 electronically limited to 250 KPH?

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Originally posted by phillipogi
    eh pwede ba sa BMW 530d yung diesel fuel natin dito? hindi kaya may masamang epekto since mas mababa ang diesel grade natin dito sa pinas?
    BMW Philippines claims local diesel fuels are acceptable. Dunno whether this statement is sustainable in the medium to long term.

A longer BMW Club Fun Run is sked on Feb 29 to Pampanga. I believe the 530d c/o PGA will also join. One of the club members who tried to drive the 530d going home from Tagaytay say that he felt the huge torque of the diesel power plant coz his head almost snapped back when he stepped on the throttle.

As a sidelight, in spite of the heavy body of the 530d, it has managed to go tow-to-tow with an E36M3 and E30M3 during the run.

5. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Here's a link to the features of the E60 like the I-drive, and some photos...

http://www.bmwworld.com/models/e60.htm

Am not from BMW nor from its dealers but found this link useful...

All the best,
    bm5er

6. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    More pics (links) of the E60 from the Frankfurt Motor Show (in answer to kimpOy's request)...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Review of a diesel BMW (E60 530d)