New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    where do you guys buy your replacement batteries for your bimmers?

do the local brand (outlast/motolite) carry these? or should we only stick with the original brand (delco)?

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    motolite and delco are almost just the same. you can use motolite batteries for your bimmer. warranty lang ang pinagkaiba nyan, yung pinakamatagal ng motolite is 3yrs while ac delco has 5yrs warranty or more pa yata. voltage and cca lang naman iko consider mo e. but if you have deep pockets, go for optima batteries

3. Join Date
    May 2007
    look for comparable on the original that will fit and work with your paticular application. Its not hard to look for, it just a matter of decision on which brand.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    I would have thought getting a different non-standard battery would have voided the warranty....but hey..... my ride is going on 3 years... so the warranty clause doesn't apply anymore

thanks for your tip guys....

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by celtpinoy View Post
    I would have thought getting a different non-standard battery would have voided the warranty....but hey..... my ride is going on 3 years... so the warranty clause doesn't apply anymore

thanks for your tip guys....
    buying a differnt brand battery should not affect warranty. if memory serves (usually doesnt), the warranty booklet states that, the battery is covered by the battery manufactures warranty.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ezem View Post
    motolite and delco are almost just the same. you can use motolite batteries for your bimmer. warranty lang ang pinagkaiba nyan, yung pinakamatagal ng motolite is 3yrs while ac delco has 5yrs warranty or more pa yata. voltage and cca lang naman iko consider mo e. but if you have deep pockets, go for optima batteries
    Where can one buy Optima batteries in the Philippines?

replacement batteries for BIMMERS