New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2011
    i was planning to give this to my wife...Dont believe most of the stuff you read and see from the magazines and websites...

NO heads up display for speedometer
    NO 8.8inch screen
    NO backup camera
    NO side camera's
    NO Keyless Entry & Go
    NO Moonroof

I thought pa naman na kasama yan sa 4.5m price. why would they even write a review about all these features kung hindi naman siya included..

Bummer talaga! BUMMER!

2. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    you can get all these stuff "at extra cost" and a "3-6month waiting time" just as with any other german car brand

believe me, the front side cameras are pretty much useless past the showroom floor.

btw, for a price of a 3series, i have a flawless 07 Mercedes ML let me know!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    The X3 has keyless entry and parking assist sensors. The fun you'll have owning one far outweighs the other features you are looking for.

Ako hindi nadismaya

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    A 4.5M car has no moonroof & a back-up camera ? Hahahahaha.

Q5 nalang !!

5. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by Si 06 View Post
    The X3 has keyless entry and parking assist sensors. The fun you'll have owning one far outweighs the other features you are looking for.

Ako hindi nadismaya
    hehehe... i know about bmw's dynamic driving... nakakaasar lang na it wasnt what we expected, not like audi and lexus... almost everything is standard

6. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    at that price dapat standard na yung mga features mentioned above... try Xc60 or Q5

7. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    grabe wala lahat nan sa philippines? here in the states standard lahat yan kaya nga sikat na sikat ngayon ang 2011 x3 it's basically a smaller x5 since lahat ng features ng x5 nasa x3 na, lahat ng tao alam kung ano ang x3 dito since ganda ng itchura. it's either they know that it is the new x3 or they ask if it is the new x3. grabe ang pagka over priced ng bmw sa philippines talaga.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    overpriced + less features + more pocket money for agents = bmw philippines