New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Martinez View Post
    yes, RT, but it's a salary man's "sports car." i have long accepted that some guys have all the luck. [emoji51]
    Ok lang yan boss...

The reason I got the Z4 is because my partner wanted me to have a "refined" sports car.

I'm still getting an MX-5 dahil according to my GH..."Aba parang car na naghahanap ng girlfriend yan ha" Nyahahaha yan ang gusto ko I'll look younger baka maka bola pa uli

2. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Search mo glass protection na thread dito. May discount ka niyan kay clavel hehehe

3. Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Search mo glass protection na thread dito. May discount ka niyan kay clavel hehehe
    Thank you and looking forward to your MX-5 as well...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    i wonder if it would be alright to install a bikerack on the z4

5. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Akala ko Sony Xperia Z4 ang thread na ito, car pala [emoji23]

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Hi there, long-time Bimmer owner here. Our cars do not have a top-clear coat as i'm sure you are aware. I myself wouldn't put anything on top of the beautiful original paint, just use Zymol regularly to keep the swirl marks away

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by BongC36 View Post
    Hi there, long-time Bimmer owner here. Our cars do not have a top-clear coat as i'm sure you are aware. I myself wouldn't put anything on top of the beautiful original paint, just use Zymol regularly to keep the swirl marks away
    Ofcourse bmw uses clear coat

8. Join Date
    May 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Sazabi View Post
    I'm a 40+ year old guy and my affair with the BMW started when I was able to get myself a Z3 back in 1998. Long and short a few years later, I had kids and my auto shopping went from roadsters and sports sedan to vans and SUV s.

Just this year I was able to treat myself to a 2016 BMW Z4 bought 2 weeks ago from Autoallee (Green hills).

Here a number of questions I'd like to ask you guys (whether you're a bimmer owner or not does not matter)

- Do I need to do a paint protect job done? (like the ones from Ziebart)
    - Doing a paint protect...Can it actually prevent swirl marks?

This car will be with me for the next 3 or 5 years or so...

Do note: I've never used any of my past bimmers as Sunday cars. Using them as much as possible.

Thank you all.
    wow good boy lol

9. Join Date
    May 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by Sazabi View Post
    I'm a 40+ year old guy and my affair with the BMW started when I was able to get myself a Z3 back in 1998. Long and short a few years later, I had kids and my auto shopping went from roadsters and sports sedan to vans and SUV s.

Just this year I was able to treat myself to a 2016 BMW Z4 bought 2 weeks ago from Autoallee (Green hills).

Here a number of questions I'd like to ask you guys (whether you're a bimmer owner or not does not matter)

- Do I need to do a paint protect job done? (like the ones from Ziebart)
    - Doing a paint protect...Can it actually prevent swirl marks?

This car will be with me for the next 3 or 5 years or so...

Do note: I've never used any of my past bimmers as Sunday cars. Using them as much as possible.

Thank you all.
    Congrats! Enjoy your new car.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Congratulations on your Z4!!!

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tsikot Forums mobile app

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast