New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by zidane21
    normally po sir bluebimmer pano ang maintenance ng e36? and ano pang ratio ng chance na makakuha ng "well-cared" na e36 sa may sirain na klase? ang galing po a meron din palang substitute replacement parts ang bmw. kala ko po kasi sa hahn manila ang murang substitute na pwede mabilihan ng parts other than casa!
    chances are E36 owners take good care of their bimmer. i seldom see E36s with high mileage in them, mostly in the 40-60k kms only. but then again pwede dayain ang digital odometer if the owner knew how. parts to check are the cooling system, suspension and interior/exterior condition. find a middle aged or mature E36 owner to increase your chances in getting a good unit.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i think what this thread proves is... enduring talaga ang "mystique" of "the ultimate driving machine" :D

kaya nagpupumilit matuto. hehehehe..

3. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    ano po ba mga sirs ang closest thing na "drive-feel" ng e36? baka po kasi same lang din naman na sya compared with the current "same price tag" brand new japs of today (vios, jazz,altis j)

[SIZE=2]Mini Cooper with B16A Engine inside! [/SIZE]

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by orly_andico
    uy iba kwento ah... 30k for an ECU is expensive, but not THAT expensive. one of the previous posters was saying 150k daw eh..
    dont know about that 150k ECU, but even aftermarket chips such as MarkD or Landshark costs only $250. the 30k ECU i mentioned was an OEM ECU btw.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by zidane21
    ano po ba mga sirs ang closest thing na "drive-feel" ng e36? baka po kasi same lang din naman na sya compared with the current "same price tag" brand new japs of today (vios, jazz,altis j)
    far from it. the vios, jazz and altis are all FF cars. while bimmers are FR cars, on handling no comparison at all. try driving one, you'll be amazed by the steering response and handling. a good jap alternative to the E36 bimmer would be the lexus IS200.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Malayo performance difference kahit cguro compare mo sa Accord or Camry (current and previous)?

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    wow ganun po ba! he he dream car ko rin po yung lexus is kaya lang higher price tag! malaki pala ang pagkakaiba ng "drive-feel" ng ff sa fr

[SIZE=2]Mini Cooper with B16A Engine inside! [/SIZE]

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Zidane21, my wife is selling her white 1997 E36 320i.

- Low mileage at 59k only
    - Original full M3 body kit including M3 side mirrors w/ led lights
    - Brembo front brakes / stainless steel braided lines
    - BBS 17" rims
    - Bilstein fully adjustable coilovers & shocks (PPS9)
    - Maintained by a German mechanic, Werner Reimer of Autovec, in the past 3 years.
    - HID Lights

PM me if interested. My wife is pricing the car as if it were all stock.

She's selling because she's eying an upgrade to E46.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2004

This is the computer box I was referring to. If you get it in the Autohaus BMW, it would cost you around P100,000 plus. Unless delodur or some other store sells one for a cheaper price.

10. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    never ever buy from the stealer..even in the states they avoid the stealers

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
mga sirs, please give your insights about bmw e36