1. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    need help pls looking for shops that sell bmw parts specifically belts. tnx

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    basics/european motors libis at the back of Floor Center near Honda Pasig

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Any official BMW dealer (casa) has these so it's a given.

Recommendation ko sa iyo is Autohaus BMW (yung sa Libis) as they have one of the best service centers ng BMW (bukod doon sa Prestige Cars BMW)

4. Join Date
    Feb 2007
    If you need parts for your BMW you may also call/txt me at 09177448113 or just PM me.

Thanks.

Jay C.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackraven View Post
    Any official BMW dealer (casa) has these so it's a given.

Recommendation ko sa iyo is Autohaus BMW (yung sa Libis) as they have one of the best service centers ng BMW (bukod doon sa Prestige Cars BMW)
    I beg to disagree. I had personal experience with them trying to rob me blind twice. 1st time was for routine maintenance, they wanted to replace parts that had nothing wrong with them. 2nd time, the driver brought the car to them for a leaking oil pan gasket. They checked the car and told me that they need to replace all gaskets in the engine and tranny. I pulled out the car and brought it over to Basic/Eurpoean Motors and they replaced the oil pan gaskets and viola no more leaks.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by userfriendly View Post
    I beg to disagree. I had personal experience with them trying to rob me blind twice. 1st time was for routine maintenance, they wanted to replace parts that had nothing wrong with them. 2nd time, the driver brought the car to them for a leaking oil pan gasket. They checked the car and told me that they need to replace all gaskets in the engine and tranny. I pulled out the car and brought it over to Basic/Eurpoean Motors and they replaced the oil pan gaskets and viola no more leaks.
    i complete agree if they see it leaks palit agad, ok sana kung small parts kaso if its bmw its a whole set or whole assembly, pa check mo lang sa good european mechanic they will see it just need tightening or kalikot konti.. compare sa palit na parts worth 20t...

7. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Nabuuhay pala ito.

I was ok with replacing the oil pan gasket that was really leaking. What I did not agree to was they insisted on replacing all other gaskets and oil seals. They wanted to replace: oil pan gasket, transmission seal, cylinder head gasket, camshaft seal, and a bunch of other stuff. They were all perfectly fine with the exception of the aforementioned oil pan gasket. Had I agreed to it, it would have been a complete tear down and overhual without actually replacing the internals.

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    heheh uu nga napadaan lang dont you just hate it when casa thinks your a cash cow? palit agad kasi its easier

if you need a good euro mechanic i knew one here in mandaluyong near the cityhall yung bilog shop name hilo si mang leynard.. dating mechanic sa abroad of mostly euro cars bmw..

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Kay Autosport sa Pasong Tamo ext. Does repairs and has surplus bmw parts like M3 engine

10. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Basics
    C-5, Pasig
    6337874 / 6337875

Repairs, parts, some accessories.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
looking for bmw shops