New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by pajerokid
    OKs naman yung looks IMO. Striking. Its kinda like a not so pretty chick who gets prettier the more you see her :roll:
    especially if you had a couple of brewskies already, hehehe :lol:

BTW, Jeremy Clarke of Top Gear really castigated the looks of the Z4 but praised the handling and the engine performance. Meanwhile, TOTAL BMW and BMW Performance Magazine, while raving at the handling capabilities, also took strong exception with the looks department!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    bahala kayo pagnakabili na ko huwag na huwag kayong sasakay!:evil:

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    cool yung emblems sa side which doubles up as turning lights.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero
    i guess you would change your mind kapag nakita na ninyo sa totoo..
    i agree wid u on that...

hindi lang sya photogenic... hehehe... but am sure your jaw would drop the moment a z4 pulls up besides you...

and it is quite a steal at 3.1M (compared to the TT)

IMO, type ko looks nya kaysa sa Z3....

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by phillipogi
    I agree with you. And guys, dapat makita nyo talaga sa personal to judge. It's really different (at least from my first impressions).

I still don't like it as much as a Boxster, but it's not bad - better than the Z3 for sure.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    IMHO, medyo nababaduyan ako sa mga Z type na beemers, karamihan kasi ng nakikita ko sa kalye they are driven by DOM types.
    Mas gusto ko yung mga 3 series like the 318.

My friend dropped by my house with his friend who is an agent for Prestige trying to sell me a 318. Dala nila yung brand new na 318 for me to test drive but I declined telling them that I dont have the money to buy a bnew BMW. But they insisted I test drive it. Potana!, nung ti-nest drive ko, ang umandar sa isip ko is where to get P2.4 M so they can leave the car with me. It was exhilirating!

Quote Originally Posted by papichulo168
    IMHO, medyo nababaduyan ako sa mga Z type na beemers, karamihan kasi ng nakikita ko sa kalye they are driven by DOM types.
    totoo nga, i have seen this one DOM looking caucasian dito sa Makati, every time dumaan ako sa shop ng friend ko, nakikita ko yung DOM na yun with his blue Z3 sa kabilang shop.......

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by phillipogi
    Quote Originally Posted by papichulo168
    totoo nga, i have seen this one DOM looking caucasian dito sa Makati, every time dumaan ako sa shop ng friend ko, nakikita ko yung DOM na yun with his blue Z3 sa kabilang shop.......
    Although attention grabbing talaga mga Z types or any 2 door roadsters for that matter. Pero second nature na yung titingnan mo yung itsura nang driver nung exotic car. Then when you see his face: "So that explains the car!"

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
BMW Z4