New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Tsikoters, I'm planning to buy my first "sports" car pero second hand lang. Ang option ko is BMW Z3 or kung kakayanin ng budget, Z4. Ano ba mga disadvantages pag isa dito ang kinuha ko? Masyado ba madugo ang maintenance and parts nito. If so, please advise other possible option. TIA

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    z3 M-coupe one of the best sports car in it's class. that is if you can find one.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Eto ba sir ung sinasabi mo? May nakita ako Php 750K lang.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

4. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by wezz_zzew View Post

yes that one, it has decent power and handles really really well. double check mo din if legit na M series or nilagyan lang ng mga body kits and accessories para mag mukhang M or naka M sport package lang.
    Last edited by foresterx; September 6th, 2013 at 10:40 AM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by foresterx View Post
    z3 M-coupe one of the best sports car in it's class. that is if you can find one.
    If not, then get the Z4 then? At least you get a inline 6.

The one on the pic, possibly B-plate yan?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    i wouldn't consider a regular z3 or z4 a sports car. it's more of a pang porma car, it doesn't have the speed or handling to be called a sportscar. but between the regular z3 and z4 then i'd get a z4 coupe.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    What about maintenance and parts cost? Do I need to sell my kidney just to pay for those expenses?

8. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    What about maintenance and parts cost? Do I need to sell my kidney just to pay for those expenses?
    it's a bmw what do you expect.:bwahaha:

9. Join Date
    Apr 2012

This is just a z3 coupe, m coupe has a wider fender and different bumpers. And way wider wheels esp. at the rear.

With regards to maintenance, mahaaaaal. Our e60 passenger side seat was qouted at P125k for a defective power seat adjustment a few years back.

What you save from the price depreciation you spend on expensive parts. Not worth it. IMO.

10. Join Date
    May 2010
    Get the Z4. it looks better and more modern than the Z3 and i think there are Z4s being sold at less than 800k but B plate.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast