New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    I just saw the NEW BMW X6 here in manila. The first shipment was 6 units only from Germany. I've got some photos of it. The X6 is SPANKINGLY AWESOME in the flesh!!!

2. Join Date
    May 2005
    An X5 face with a sedan body (complete with sedan-like trunk opening) plopped on stilts, has failed to impress me. Definitely a paradigm shift for those used to the conception of an SUV or even a CUV as having a rugged looking fascia with a rear full opening hatch.

Btw, BMW Phils has run an ad for this one in the local newspaper already. They call it a coupe, which really baffled me.

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    An X5 face with a sedan body (complete with sedan-like trunk opening) plopped on stilts, has failed to impress me. Definitely a paradigm shift for those used to the conception of an SUV or even a CUV as having a rugged looking fascia with a rear full opening hatch.

Btw, BMW Phils has run an ad for this one in the local newspaper already. They call it a coupe, which really baffled me.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Teka ano yan? Kotse? o SUV?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    i think it's ugly...mukhang german aztek.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I thinks it can only seat four persons.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2007

actyon anyone?

8. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    It's a "coupe" because a "coupe" is classified by the streamlined shape of the vehicle's roof.

That's why the four-door CLS is sold by Mercedes as a "coupe" and why BMW's M3 racecar is now having problems qualifying for the class BMW built it for, because the sanctioning body classifies it as a two-door sedan (which, technically, it is) instead of a coupe like the 911s it was built to race against.

Strange, but true.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Initially, I was unsure about its looks too... until Kevin Limjoco sent us some pictures while they were testing it in the US... pictures in here:

http://www.bigbigcar.com/boards/Defa...g=posts&t=1140

More pictures and review in the July issue of C! magazine.

10. Join Date
    May 2007
    i saw a white one in greenhills last saturday... looks like an Actyon too to me.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
BMW X6 SAV in the Flesh!!!