New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Hi Guys,

Need some advice on the experts here. What could be the problem on my AC? My AC suddenly stopped when I was running at 150kph this morning and it won't turn on now even after turning off the engine. I can see the blower and ac signs but there is no air coming out on the vents...

Anybody here with same experience? In case, can you recommend reputable AC shops in the South area or an AC technician who does home service.

TIA

2. Join Date
    May 2009
    provably bro., your a/c compressor is busted. you can try euro_care motors. look for dondie his number is 738 28 21 or 0923 558 7334

3. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    bro, try m s topgear along aurora blvd cor betty go belmonte.they could help you with your car.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    fyi; we went to TOPGEAR AURORA before to fix my loose/grounded wiper. I THINK. our bimmer stayed there for, i think a week or two. coz they said that they need to check evrything first and monitor it. they said the problem is the motor. and it will costs me 14k to replace a new one. my bro and i decided to pull it out and look for another shop for 2nd opinion. that day my bro pulled it out, while driving at e.rod sr. people staring at thE CAR.and my bro is confuse. finally one concerned driver told him that theres lots of white smoke coming out from the tail pipe. so my bro went back to TOPGEAR AURORA BLVD. and ask the s.a whats happening, what cause, etc?. then the s.a told my bro to left the car for a couple of days. AGAIN. and after, TOPGEAR said the engine is blowbye. WHAT A BIG BULL????!.We ask them how did it happen?. we came there just to fix the wiper. they said "we dont know how did it happen sir". they offered us for an overhaul. 170k min costs. NO WARRANTY!. another options; they offered us to replace a used/surplus engine. also w/ NO WARRANTY!. it was so frustrated, anger we felt. they give us no choice. So we took the car to alabang. a friend of mine reffered me to that autoshop. findingS; wiper motor is not busted. just need to replace a chip. costs me 500 pesos. and yes, its a blowbye. cause; maybe one of employee used it for test drive, OR warming up the engine while at park. and REV IT UP TO MAX RPM. what a big disappointment for us. an extra ordinary experience w/ TOPGEAR AURORA. AN AUTO SHOP W/ FULL OF BULL????!. and with NO WARRANTY!.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    *dell2..

ano name mo bro para maitanong ntin sa kanila.. yung sa blowby pwedeng dun n rin inabot ng blowby sir eh.. imposible talgang madamay yung engine since wiper naman ang inabot.. sample: pinagawa ko lang sa shop eh gulong then suddenly sumabog yung expansion tank. may case n ganun sir n inaabot k ng sira or bumigay n yung parts mo.. hindi mo pwedeng isisi yun kasi nga malayo talga sa engine ang wiper. parang nagpagupit k lang sa barber shop.. nagpagupit k ng buhok sa ulo tapos biglang nalagas balbas mo.. hehehe. inabot k lang talga n saktong may aayusin sa sasakyan mo tapos bigla namng may nasirang iba na hindi naman related sa pinapaayos mo.. regarding naman sa surplus.. talagang wala namang warranty ang surplus eh.. siguro inalok k lang ng top gear for some other option n kukuhanan pero alam mo rin yung risk.. parang ganun.. kasi mahal talga ang presyo.. pero ang point mo naman dun is hindi din pala sure ang topgear n over haul n agad.. nagbigay agad sila ng trabaho n hindi naman pla dapat gawin.. maganda sir maibigay mo name nyo ng brother nyo para masabihan natin topgear for that.. no need to be angry. tsaka pansin ko lang sir.. ngayon k lang ba nag post d2 sa tsikot o may iba k pang ibang account na hindi ginamit pang reply d2?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    sa Denso/ Coolmate Makati kabisado na raw nila X3 X5

BMW X-5 4.4i Sports Package AC problem