New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Anyone interested in starting a BMW One series forum? I know there is an official BMW club of the Phils. and there was also an official bmw club1 website but it was put up specifically only for the launch and promotion of the 1 series early this year. I'm a newbie bmw one series owner and am interested in chatting with other one series owners out there.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    my avatar says it all
    and look ... our cars are almost identical!

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hehe... most other 1-series owners are too rich to browse online. :lol:

But seriously, welcome to tsikot! I notice from your other post, Rainman, that you own a Ghia... wanna join fordclubph?

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    hey bm1 owners,

would you guys like to join our club. EURO CLUB. its a group for all european cars hehe

lionell

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Hey I'm not rich ! Na-sales talk ako ng bmw sales-babe when i was already set to buy a Ford Focus sport hatch. ;) Actually nagtipid nga ako e, this was a testdrive unit which they sold with 120k discount, but still with a 2-year warranty.
    I decided to also keep my 02 Ford Lynx Ghia, okay pa condition.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Hi Kinyo,
    Nice mags. I just kept the stock tire rim covers. I think they look sporty enough as long as I keep them clean and shiny.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Well, any other BMW 1-series owners out there? I guess we can continue this as our informal forum. Would be useful to share problems and fixes. I always read about the early problems at the babybmw.net forum, mostly europeans and australians log in there, that's because the 1er is not available in the US.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    how much does 1 series sell nowadays? the 116 and 120i, better than b-class benz ba? parang interested lang.. if money will allow me

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Better drive than the B-Class, but not as much space. Not nearly as much, actually, and the B-Class is more practical... but so are a lot of other cars.

The 1-series is nice to drive, though... and I'd pick the 116, merely because it comes in manual and is nice to thrash, if a bit slow.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Never driven a benz so i can't compare. The 116i is good enough for weaving in and out of manila traffic. At only 115bhp it's not a racer but is very nimble and stable having computer controlled DSC and DTC (Bosch dynamic stability control, dynamic traction control). On my way to tagaytay once, a Porsche couldn't catch up with me at the tight winding town streets, or may be he was just too careful A bit tight in rear passenger seat space, but great for loading stuff since it's a hatchback and the rear seats fold down.
    You could go for the 6cylinder 120i, they've got a certified pre-owned unit at 8000kms. already selling for the brand new price of the 116i. (about P 1.6 million)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
BMW One Series Forum / Club?