Name of Shop
    Address
    Contact number
    Review/Experience/Cost
    Speedyfix in p guevarra san juan or bimmerzone near roces qc

Google for their contact details

3. Join Date
    Apr 2016
    For the first time i have the car repaired by European Motors Makati branch, and unfortunately its not a good experience, first off, not so good customer service, you need to call their attention first before they will attend to you, i had to return the car the day after for them to re-fix(re-seal gaskets) because the oil leak have gotten worst, they even charge Php700.00 misc fee for two piece of round cloth(basahan) which normally can buy at the street vendors for i think 5 pesos each and minimal use of air compressor and sealant, on the next day that they re-fix the vehicle gumamit naman sila ng apat na basahan not even close to misc fee.

TIP: Make sure, to see the defective parts na papalitan, kasi in my case at first sabi ng mechanic Vaccum pump O-ring and Transmission oil pan gasket lang but when the SA give me the estimate cost it includes the valve cover gaskets which i dont see na may leak, and another thing kung oil leak ang pagagawa nyo make sure to supervise the mechanic kasi on my case two pieces of basahan lang ang ginamit kaya hindi nalinis na mabuti makes the leak even worst.

4. Join Date
    May 2016
    Quote Originally Posted by balongbalong View Post
    Speedyfix in p guevarra san juan or bimmerzone near roces qc

Google for their contact details
    Maginhawa St, Sikatuna Village

5. Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Anybody know of a good shop that does alignments for BMW's?

I went to Yokohama on Chino Roces, 3 attempts and still drives crooked.

They just don't know how/have the tools to adjust camber nor straighten the steering wheel.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Make sure that their computer has the chassis code and year model of your vehicle.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Gud pm! Just wanted to ask if anybody knows a reliable air-con repair shop for BMW in the area of Sta. Rosa Laguna. Thank you in advance!

8. Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Try Meinauto along Pasong Tamo. Very reasonable prices. 729 7773. They also do other European cars.