New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    I called my dealer regarding this

I asked if there's a charge for the exhaust inspection but I forgot to ask about the vehicle inspection, The Service Adviser gave an estimate of 2-4k. How much did it cost you guys for this?

I'm sure there was a bmw maintenance thread here somewhere but I've tried searching many times and it just won't appear. TIA!

2. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    What car is that?

Anyway after my experience with bmw's pricey service, i dont think i will ever be buying another bmw again

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

3. Join Date
    Aug 2014
    I've been dreaming about getting a Benz or BMW. But aside from budget restrictions, my boss, who lives in Forbes, has been trying to dissuade me from getting one because of expensive maintenance cost. His cars Nissan, Hyundai and Chev. Now this is another point to consider.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    *eq sir it's a bmw x1 i asked them what was the scope of work was and they said they're just going to check it no repairs. I read somewhere here that the maintenance of a bimmer is just like an asian car.

5. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    *machinepistol go for it if you really want it sir the all new c class is dope! I just hope they made it a little roomier for me it's just so tight inside that's why i went for an x1. Though the cls the cls is not that big :/

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by machinepistol View Post
    I've been dreaming about getting a Benz or BMW. But aside from budget restrictions, my boss, who lives in Forbes, has been trying to dissuade me from getting one because of expensive maintenance cost. His cars Nissan, Hyundai and Chev. Now this is another point to consider.
    very good advice!
    listen to him!

7. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by jonzjitsu View Post
    *eq sir it's a bmw x1 i asked them what was the scope of work was and they said they're just going to check it no repairs. I read somewhere here that the maintenance of a bimmer is just like an asian car.

Tama ka sir pareho nga Lang, naka indicate sa computer ang service na gagawin, pag wala ka naman concern ni reset Lang nila yan. Saan na casa pala kau nag pa service?

Ang mahal dyn dati naputol yung wire sa power window ko 10k ang cost.... At yung battery nila 17k plus install pa na 2.5k buti nalang naka kita ko ng iba brand na same manufacturer 5.5k Lang.

Last edited by Leo_Arz; October 12th, 2014 at 01:40 PM.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    *leo_arz sir how much did the oil change cost? I had my first one but it was free TIA sir

9. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    ^ nasa 6k sir. Saan kau casa?

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by EQAddict View Post
    What car is that?

Anyway after my experience with bmw's pricey service, i dont think i will ever be buying another bmw again

Had an E90 318i which I bought new for my wife, at 400+kms the car suddenly didn't start all of a sudden, it was later diagnosed as malfunctioning ignition system which was fixed under warranty, then at 2,000km the electronics of the steering column gave up the ghost, again fixed under warranty but took more than a month to be fixed, by this time warranty was just about to expire, we decided that its time to sell at a big loss, sold it 6 months later, for me its bye bye BMW, never again.

I had an E36 316i before and from what I remember, it wasn't so bad. I have better experience with Mercedes, the worst we had was my dad's old W210 E240 but still, its much better than our E90.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast