New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Read Thread

Although mas madaming nagrereklamo sa Benz these days...

http://www.troublebenz.com/
    http://www.mercedes-benz-usa.com/

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Nothing new. BMW has always had its share of niggles and expensive service problems. And Mercedes has had tons of problems of late.

This even extends down to the Mini line-up... although it somehow doesn't affect resale value, or strangely, customer satisfaction with the Mini.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    people still can't get enough of 'em... edmund's most wanted for 2006 lists the following bimmers:

Sedan Under $35,000: BMW 3 Series
    Sedan Under $45,000: BMW 5 Series
    Sedan Over $45,000: BMW 7 Series

4. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    count me out, i'd still love it coz its bm :D

hate the local bm prices though hehe

5. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    people still can't get enough of 'em... edmund's most wanted for 2006 lists the following bimmers:

Sedan Under $35,000: BMW 3 Series
    Sedan Under $45,000: BMW 5 Series
    Sedan Over $45,000: BMW 7 Series
    the 3 series doesnt include the 330, that's way over 35K. and the 5series that's under 45K is the weak 525, the 550 is at least 57K, heck even the 530 is over 45K. they're overprice imo, not really bang for the buck.

its the ultimate driving machine for the enthusiast, maybe about 10% of the buyers, but people still will get it for the name.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Not me... unless you're talking about the local BMW casa...

7. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    its the ultimate driving machine for the enthusiast, maybe about 10% of the buyers, but people still will get it for the name.

yup.

8. Join Date
    May 2004
    dahil sa presyo ng mga ito at sa mahal ng maintenance nag-eexpect ang mga may-ari na dapat ay twice na mas reliable kesa sa mas murang brand. Imagine sa London ang labour charge ng Mercedes ay 12000pesos per hour plus yong parts na ikakabit.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    hmmm...would be interesting to know why people( who buy luxury brands ) buy them in the first place. my hunch is most(not all) just go for the status symbol

ano kaya reason why bmw and MB have been having problems with their cars lately? poor quality control amidst increasing demand?

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    after the bangle revolution i never thought i'd buy another bmw. sure enough, my next car after my e46 was a volkswagen.

but now the e90 i'm starting to like (can't wait to see what the m3 looks like), and the 6-series is just pure rolling *** :drool: if i can afford those cars when it's time for my next purchase, i'd gladly stay with the roundel

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
BMW Folks Giving Up on BMW...