New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Hey any one here I can ask questions about a bimmer? I need to know how to setup up the car and places to look...

What can you say about the bmw 316i (1995)....

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    http://pub32.ezboard.com/bbmwclubph BMW Club...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    316? Better get a 318 or the 6-bangers- 320i, 323, or 325. :D

modifications? i already posted a query in the bmwclubph website and got some very "amusing" replies. its better to surf the forum of bmwcarmagazine.com where you can can "real education" about bimmer mods and whatnots.

i have an E36 320i 6-banger and am presently in the process of upgrading it. i brought in a low-boost turbo kit from mosselman (netherlands), brembo brake kit brought by my kumpare from the u.s., and am canvassing a couple of exhaust and ecu-mapping systems from hamann, ac schnitzer, and active autowerke.

i reckon that i may not be able to replace my E36 to an E46 because of the stratospheric price of brand new ones. besides, i find it more satisfying to personalize my ride.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mahal magpa-setup ng bmw...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    in setting up your bimmer, it is better to focus more on performance not because of the lack thereof, but it gives you more bang for the buck in driving the ultimate machine.

for aesthetic mods, it is better to do it subtly (more of an alpina look).

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Guys,
    A friend of mine is asking if there is a BMW Club of the Philippines and where he can get in touch with them.

Thanks.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    meron... get in touch with the administrators of the site..

http://www.bmwclubph.com/

BMW Club