New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Galaxy Macau (Macau Hotel | Official Site Galaxy Macau) will be having a BMW car show on March 17 and 18 at the East Square.

The recently launched series 5, 3 and 1 will be on display and all interested guests will be able to test drive.

There will also be a gears/parts section where items will be on on discounted price.

For those travelling to Macau on these dates, I will see you there.......

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    late last year there was that Top Marques car show

3. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by rockiee_s View Post
    Galaxy Macau (Macau Hotel | Official Site Galaxy Macau) will be having a BMW car show on March 17 and 18 at the East Square.

The recently launched series 5, 3 and 1 will be on display and all interested guests will be able to test drive.

There will also be a gears/parts section where items will be on on discounted price.

Kindly post photos of the BMW car show that will be held in galaxy macau.

admin, please delete. duplicate post. thanks.

sure....last november during the Macau Grand Prix, we had car displays in almost all the hotels here. in our hotel, we had a Bugatti and a Ferrari.

sayang, i was not able to take pictures that time. next week, i will.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by rockiee_s View Post
    sure....last november during the Macau Grand Prix, we had car displays in almost all the hotels here. in our hotel, we had a Bugatti and a Ferrari.

sayang, i was not able to take pictures that time. next week, i will.

okay, we will be looking forward to that bro.

BMW car show just opened at 11am. will be taking pictures shortly. chinese people really like this brand so much!

car show just opened. they are displaying quite a number of vehicles...series 1, 3 and 5.

will be taking pictures shortly and will be sharing later at night.

lots of people.

according to BMW, they were able to sell around 50 units for today.

[IMG][/IMG]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
BMW Car Show at Galaxy Macau