Jun 2007
    Ganda talaga!!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    pogiiiiiiiiii

3. Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by AG4 View Post
    Its called "1-series M Coupe" not "M1" which is the (sacred) name of BMW's mid-engined sportscar (1st M car).

1978-81 BMW M1
    This M1 by the way was designed by Lamborghini (pina-subcon ng BMW) di lang natapos kaya tinapos din ng BMW. Pero that's the reason why it looks like a Lamborghini.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Unang malas for the 1 Series M Coupe:

Kawawa naman....

This is what a New BMW 1 M Coupe Looks Like after a Heavy Fender Bender - Carscoop

5. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    nyek sayang. ka bago pa naman din ^

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Some Koreans can't handle the speed

Sayang, pero mukhang di pa total wreck.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2008

8. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    seems overpriced at 5.5M. add a few petot and you're in M3/C63 category.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    di naman matagtag ang 1-series. maybe only if you're used to the cushy rides of MB E-classes or Cadillacs. unless we are talking about the hatchback since i've never driven that one.

it's supposed to deliver sporty ride dynamics so the damping is stiffer - but BMW has mastered good handling without compromising the ride quality.

i test drove the 1-series M but felt that it wasn't better than my 135i enough to justify upgrading. if i get rid of my car it would only be for an M3 (how much will that new M5 be anyway? :D )

10. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by empy View Post
    di naman matagtag ang 1-series. maybe only if you're used to the cushy rides of MB E-classes or Cadillacs. unless we are talking about the hatchback since i've never driven that one.

it's supposed to deliver sporty ride dynamics so the damping is stiffer - but BMW has mastered good handling without compromising the ride quality.

i test drove the 1-series M but felt that it wasn't better than my 135i enough to justify upgrading. if i get rid of my car it would only be for an M3 (how much will that new M5 be anyway? :D )
    I was at the 1M launch last July 29 and was told that the first 2 1series M units have been sold and some on the way. There are no demo units and will take a month to order. I wonder what unit you test drove. Car is priced at 5.5M with discount subject to approval.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
BMW 1 Series M Coupe