New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    papuntang luxembourg? kasi may sign yun truck eh...

magkano kaya dito?

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Sabi nun agent ko sa casa 1.5 to 1.8M daw tentatively. Same price as the 316i units now na 1.795M

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Originally posted by van_wilder
    papuntang luxembourg? kasi may sign yun truck eh...

magkano kaya dito?
    the picture i posted months ago was not the one i saw yesterday (hint: take a look at the date i posted).

yung nakita ko nasa south super highway.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Hmm... wait for the 2 series?

BMW's marketing strategy (as well as its design ethos) appears flawed... in a market of huge superminis and ever roomier compacts, they introduce a throwback subcompact? Even if it's a machine that'll appeal to the 8/10ths driving enthusiast, they should give him either A: less seats, more elbow room and sleeker design, or B: more space.

I think it will sell, though... just look at the 3 series: flawed as a midsize (midsize weight, compact interior) and pricey for a compact... (expensive for a 1.6 or 1.8!), but it sold by the bucket. Then again, the 3 series is one of the ***iest cars ever penned by BMW... the only black mark against its looks is that there are so many of them on the road.

I'd really like to try the 120d, though... diesel thrust in a compact just appeals to me, and I'm still wondering if Ford will bring in their TDCi Focus.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    i'm definitely kill for that ride. ok sya ha. lalo yung diesel version. correct me if i'm wrong pero ngayon lang ako nakakita ng diesel na nagsurpass sa engine power ng gas engine of the same displacement! yun honda fit dynamite kaya lalabas din dito? isa pa yun e. lintek ang power.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    ok 1 series for those who cant really afford the next E90 3 series w/c maybe daw will cost 2.2 to 2.5M ata..

7. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Those powerful diesels do it with the help of a turbo charger... in terms of power-to-weight ratio (for the engine alone), they still lag behind gas-turbo, but offer similar performance and better mileage than naturally-aspirated gas engines.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    The new BMW 1 Series will be introduced in the Philippines on Dec. 2. Customers can access more information on the 1 Series and be part of the grand launching by logging on to www.the1.com.ph or by texting iJoin (space) the1 to 386 for Smart and 2975 for Globe or Sun subscribers.

...very similar ang looks sa mazda3 hatch a, pati antenna ganun din. so, who copied who?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    i just registered to the site...

the 1-series will come with two gasoline engines choices. the 2.0L and 1.6L engines. the 1.8L engine will also be available after sometime.

sorry, no diesel version.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    ngek... was in the papers this morning.

Sayang. I think the hot hatch diesel engine would have pulled in more buyers.

If you're going to market a car on being unique, that would have made it VERY unique...

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
BMW 1 Series