Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Default Re: Avanza Headlight Upgrade

very nice info, regarding the camera. basta naka automatic mode, the camera will always balance the lighting so that the image will always look "normal". so dapat naka manual yan with same iso settings before and after. thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Islaw*Palitaw View Post
    For those who want to upgrade their stock Avanza headlights to Philips X-treme Power H4 (very much recommended for illumination improvement of your front beam over the stock 55/60W H4 bulb), you can avail the 20% x-mas discount from Autosport Megamall. I just got mine last Friday for only P1,160 bucks per pair (before P1,450 without the 20% x-mas sale discount). I already used my new Philips X-treme Power H4 during my early morning trip bound to North Luzon last saturday and I was a bit surprised with the big improvement considering that it is the same power consumption of our stock bulb. Long beam, and it really illuminates the dark asphalt finished hiways like the NLEX and SCTEX. Superb Product!

Hi Islaw, sorry hindi ko masagot ang SMS mo. Nagka problem kasi ako sa phone ko.

Thanks for the heads up sa auto sport. I got mine there at 1450 a pair. . Nice timing

just had my headlight replacement to philips xtreme ok naman. sa perfedt dirdle din ako nagpapalit kagaya ni qwerty 1300 kuha ko.

Quote Originally Posted by badbutchoy View Post
    just had my headlight replacement to philips xtreme ok naman. sa perfedt dirdle din ako nagpapalit kagaya ni qwerty 1300 kuha ko.
    san po yng perferct circle? wla pa bo malapit sa marikina area?

Sa may banaue lang naman yon, paglagpas ng QI may mercury kanan ka. Tapos baybayin mo lang yon sa may kanan tapat ng Fe del mundo hospital. tawagan mo 7113299.

By the way san ka sa marikina? taga lamuan ako.'

regards,

Quote Originally Posted by african888 View Post
    san po yng perferct circle? wla pa bo malapit sa marikina area?

Quote Originally Posted by badbutchoy View Post
    Sa may banaue lang naman yon, paglagpas ng QI may mercury kanan ka. Tapos baybayin mo lang yon sa may kanan tapat ng Fe del mundo hospital. tawagan mo 7113299.

By the way san ka sa marikina? taga lamuan ako.'

regards,
    ok thanks. try ko puntahan this vacation.

sa barangay ivc lang po ako

Quote Originally Posted by meledson View Post
    Yup, Plug and play lang.

*t3kk3n, sample wall shot ng HID mo. TIA.
    Quote Originally Posted by Islaw*Palitaw View Post
    For those who want to upgrade their stock Avanza headlights to Philips X-treme Power H4 (very much recommended for illumination improvement of your front beam over the stock 55/60W H4 bulb), you can avail the 20% x-mas discount from Autosport Megamall. I just got mine last Friday for only P1,160 bucks per pair (before P1,450 without the 20% x-mas sale discount). I already used my new Philips X-treme Power H4 during my early morning trip bound to North Luzon last saturday and I was a bit surprised with the big improvement considering that it is the same power consumption of our stock bulb. Long beam, and it really illuminates the dark asphalt finished hiways like the NLEX and SCTEX. Superb Product!

Hello sir,

If mas brighter po Philips X-treme Power H4, ibig sabihin po, mas maiinit yung nilalabas nyang heat. Kung magkaganon man, possible po na matunaw or masunog unti-unti yung headlight cover nya kasi, plastic lang po yun. Experience ko po sa unang car ko (TYT 2001 Gli lovelife), when I changed to a brighter light, kumupas yung headlight ko. As in nangitim po.

Baka ganito po ang mangyari after sometime.

Yung sabi ng kakilala ko from TYT, the headlight cover is designed to reach a certain temp coming from the bulb. Excess heat can cause burning and blackening of the headlight cover causing poor lighting effect.

rgds,

rastom

Quote Originally Posted by rastom View Post
    Hello sir,

If mas brighter po Philips X-treme Power H4, ibig sabihin po, mas maiinit yung nilalabas nyang heat. Kung magkaganon man, possible po na matunaw or masunog unti-unti yung headlight cover nya kasi, plastic lang po yun. Experience ko po sa unang car ko (TYT 2001 Gli lovelife), when I changed to a brighter light, kumupas yung headlight ko. As in nangitim po.

Baka ganito po ang mangyari after sometime.

Yung sabi ng kakilala ko from TYT, the headlight cover is designed to reach a certain temp coming from the bulb. Excess heat can cause burning and blackening of the headlight cover causing poor lighting effect.

rgds,

rastom
    Power consumption is the same as stock. iyon lang nga it generates more light. Since more light is generated, I am assuming na less heat.

Noong nagpalit ka ng "brighter light" did you use the same wattage as stock?

nagpalit na din ako ng bulb, euroline h4 pure yellow.. kinuha ko lang sa corolla ko.. try lang kung anong itsura.. malakas din.. kakasilaw kasi dilaw.. hehhee

Hello mga Sir,

Nasaan banda yung Autosport sa Megamall?

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast