Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Default Re: Avanza Engine Modification

Quote Originally Posted by ngarcia View Post
    I'll be ordering the vortex air filter from malaysia.. The ETA would be before the end of Nov. I hand carry ng sister ko pag-uwi nya dito.

Not sure kung ilan ang allowed to carry this pero magpapasobra na din ako. Inform ko kyo pag dumating na.

Confirm na ba na isa lang size ng air filter ng 1.5 at 1.3?
    uy gusto ko nito! pa update ako sir ha!

thanks mick25. 1.3L J rin ba sayo? so hindi sila compatible sa 1.5L..

hmmm.. papatanung ko ulit sa sister ko para sure baka meron pang 1.3L lang. kung wala. sorry. hehehe

boss ngarcia, bukas punta ako Toyota Bacolod tanong ko na lang yung technician kung pareho lang yung air filter ng 1.3 J and 1.5 G, remember ko kasi when i bought my Vortec Eco-filter nakasulat dun sa ads nila for 1.3J and 1.5 G VVTi . nagkabit ako ng voltage stabilizer (F60 Turbo Voltage) last month pero di ko pa na long drive to test it, kanina got the chance to travel from Bacolod City to Cadiz City, round trip is 134km average speed 70 km/h, fuel consumed about 7 liters for an FC of 19.14km/L. not bad last FC test ko was around 14.5km/L pero wala pa yung mga upgrades like Vortec Eco-filter, ground wires and voltage stabilizer. fuel used Caltex Silver. passenger 4. my ride is 1.5G M/T

boss ngarcia, just arrived from toyota bacolod, i asked the techie regarding airfilter for 1.3J and 1.5G, sabi nya they both use the same air filter, also asked the lady in charge for parts ordering and sabi nya rin 1.3J and 1.5G air filter have the same parts number and both are the same. nasira yung lock ng seatbelt ko so i went to toyota bacolod, have to wait 2 more weeks kasi order pa replacement sa manila and covered pa ng warranty . going home to iloilo on monday and be back end of the month hopefully meron na replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by mikibabs View Post
    boss ngarcia, just arrived from toyota bacolod, i asked the techie regarding airfilter for 1.3J and 1.5G, sabi nya they both use the same air filter, also asked the lady in charge for parts ordering and sabi nya rin 1.3J and 1.5G air filter have the same parts number and both are the same. nasira yung lock ng seatbelt ko so i went to toyota bacolod, have to wait 2 more weeks kasi order pa replacement sa manila and covered pa ng warranty . going home to iloilo on monday and be back end of the month hopefully meron na replacement.
    Thanks Pre. Are you using the vortec air filter now? did you notice some improvements sa performance?

boss ngarcia, bukas punta ako Toyota Bacolod tanong ko na lang yung technician kung pareho lang yung air filter ng 1.3 J and 1.5 G, remember ko kasi when i bought my Vortec Eco-filter nakasulat dun sa ads nila for 1.3J and 1.5 G VVTi . nagkabit ako ng voltage stabilizer (F60 Turbo Voltage) last month pero di ko pa na long drive to test it, kanina got the chance to travel from Bacolod City to Cadiz City, round trip is 134km average speed 70 km/h, fuel consumed about 7 liters for an FC of 19.14km/L. not bad last FC test ko was around 14.5km/L pero wala pa yung mga upgrades like Vortec Eco-filter, ground wires and voltage stabilizer. fuel used Caltex Silver. passenger 4. my ride is 1.5G M/T
    Yung travel mo with the ave speed of 70km/h kasama na trapik or mostly highway?

boss ngarcia, yung travel ko from bacolod city to cadiz city mostly highway yun pero i was tailing lots of trailer trucks loaded with sugar cane (milling season kasi) so have to do lots of overtaking usually reaching 90kmh then back again to crusing speed of 70kmh, i've been using my Vortec Eco-filter for about 3 months, what i've noticed is that i could shift into 5th gear even if the speed is only around 45kph without the engine stuttering which in my opinion contributes to improved fuel consumption, also noticed good pickup or overtaking speed even at 4th gear. another reason for my good FC is because am very conscious on how i accelerate and when to apply the brakes so as much as possible i don't put the car into a full stop so that i dont need to shift to 1st or 2nd gear to put the car in motion again. overall am very happy with my Vortec Eco-filter. btw sparkplug gamit ko is iridium, oil used is full synthetic, my tires are Michelin XM1 Low Roll Resistance, replaced original rim to 6 spoke avanti/momza which is much lighter than the original rim.

boss ngarcia, yung travel ko from bacolod city to cadiz city mostly highway yun pero i was tailing lots of trailer trucks loaded with sugar cane (milling season kasi) so have to do lots of overtaking usually reaching 90kmh then back again to crusing speed of 70kmh, i've been using my Vortec Eco-filter for about 3 months, what i've noticed is that i could shift into 5th gear even if the speed is only around 45kph without the engine stuttering which in my opinion contributes to improved fuel consumption, also noticed good pickup or overtaking speed even at 4th gear. another reason for my good FC is because am very conscious on how i accelerate and when to apply the brakes so as much as possible i don't put the car into a full stop so that i dont need to shift to 1st or 2nd gear to put the car in motion again. overall am very happy with my Vortec Eco-filter. btw sparkplug gamit ko is iridium, oil used is full synthetic, my tires are Michelin XM1 Low Roll Resistance, replaced original rim to 6 spoke avanti/momza which is much lighter than the original rim.
    Thank you so much.. At least I know that i can now buy the vortec eco-filter with peace of mind. hehehe

btw, anu yung voltage stabilizer na ginamit mo? pede mo ba i-share picture. planning on installing like that on vanzy pero wala ako makita pa dito. Nabasa ko sa Ananza club Malaysia that it really helps improve the performance of the car as well as the FC. TIA

boss ngarcia, yung voltage stabilizer ko pinabili ko sa pinsan ko sa States thru ebay for $39.99, provide ko yung link ng manufacturer sa taiwan, http://www.taipeitradeshows.com.tw/p...14&docno=27940
    post ko mamayang gabi actual pics kasi di ko pa nalipat from the camera yung image, made in taiwan yung voltage stabilizer pero components are made in japan and meron siyang kasamang three grounding wires na may tatak made in japan .

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast