Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default ACP Activity: Volunteers for DSWD Bayanihang Bayan Program for Typhoon Victims

Magandang araw! Guys and gals napag-usapan last EB * La Mesa Ecopark ang possibility of ACP joining or volunteering. DSWD is currently in need of volunteers under their Bayanihang Bayan Program for the Repacking of Relief Goods for Typhoon Victims (http://vrplus.dswd.gov.ph/).
    Jaukazrule (thanks sir) informed me this morning that we can join the operation on:
    DATE: NOVEMBER 7, SATURDAY
    TIME: 1:00PM - 5:00 PM
    PLACE:
    DSWD National Resource Operation Center
    Chapel Road, Pasay City (behind the building of the Air Transportation Office)

I called up this morning and accdg dun sa contact person ko, take NAIA Road, then turn right sa Baltao St. right aftr the Air Transport Office. Turn right ulit to Chapel Road katabi lang po sila ng Airport Police Department building. Red Gate with DSWD NROC sign

DSWD also accepts donations such as ready-to-eat food and canned goods; and other commodities like mats, blankets, and mosquito nets

THINGS TO BRING:
    1. Extra shirt
    2. Towel
    3. Food and drinks
    4. Wet tissue

Please sign-up below if you can join us in this activity (please indicate also if you plan to donate relief goods) :
    P.S. I need the list of names by OCT 30 Friday 4pm kasi po ipapadala ko sa DSWD. Please write the complete name/s ng mga sasama

Last edited by juanarodriguez; October 20th, 2009 at 12:49 PM.